View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 04:42 PM   #2144
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BullyHim My Teacher's Scent - Rob Quin & Matt the Dom Perdido

Studio: BullyHim
Rob has a thing for hot daddies like Matt, his school teacher. The hunky professor also feels his cock tingling when he sees his twink student, so the two have been fucking around in secret for a while now. One day, Rob goes into his office to see if he can do something about his upcoming test. As he's not around, the boy finds his jacket and decides to jerk off to his scent. Suddenly, Matt walks in and discovers his favorite student stroking his cock while smelling his clothes, so he gets naked and the kid to eat his cock. Rob swallows his dick with pleasure but needs to do something about his exam. As he tries to talk about it once more, Matt stuffs a sock in his mouth and fucks his ass. There will be time for a chat later…
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2363kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 431.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BullyHim My Teacher's Scent - Rob Quin & Matt the Dom

CollegeBoyPhysicals Doctor My Penis Is Always Erect Lerwick

Studio: CollegeBoyPhysicals
Danny is back for a follow-up exam for his priapism, a condition where his penis remains in a constant state of erection. The doctor wanted to make sure everything was okay, so he performed a brief checkup, listening to Danny's heart and taking his pressure, which could potentially be linked to his ongoing erection issue.
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 856.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CollegeBoyPhysicals Doctor My Penis Is Always Erect

Personal Day - Nico Coopa & Damian Night Darling

Release Year: 2024
Studio: NextDoorOriginals
Exhausted Nico Coopa needs a day off. Being a full time student with a full time job isn't easy and the frantic pace is catching up with him. Nico has canceled all obligations and is all set for a much needed personal day. Will his plans for a quiet solo day be crashed by roommate Damian Night?
Duration: 39:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4631kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Personal Day - Nico Coopa & Damian Night

International Friends Aracaju

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English
Goran comes to visit his friend in Prague and things get exciting.After getting to know Matt’s intellectual side, it’s time to explore his more physical attributes. So Evan undresses this blond newbie and dominates his willing hole. We learn that Matt is brilliant both in the classroom and the bedroom.
Duration: 22:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 823.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International Friends

Время генерации страницы 0.12663 секунды с 9 запросами