View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 04:02 PM   #13405
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Flipping Friends Hillrose

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Tristan Adler, Milo Harper, Jamie Ray, Kurt Niles, Trevor Harris, Ethan Helms
Genres: Bareback, Twinks, Big Dick, Anal Sex, Flip-Flop, Blowjob, Brunette, Kissing, Blonds, Rimming, Uncut, Cream Pie
Video language: English
We’ve filled this flaming hot fuck flick with enough big dicked fan favorites to choke a .... hung hottie! Every creamy, cock slamming scene is a flip fuck fantasy cum to life, with versatile dudes giving, AND taking every incredible inch of their buddy’s big, beefy, bareback bones!
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:46:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2868kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flipping Friends

BoyFun – My Other Boyfriend Saas Fee

We have to feel a little sorry for cutie Josh Cavalin. He has no idea his sexy boyfriend Marcel Boyle has been getting some extra BoyFun on the side with local lad Jamie Kelvin. As soon as he leaves Marcel's house the boy's other lover is sneaking down to lock lips and kick off another round of horny action.
The two aren't exactly geniuses when it comes to secretive shenanigans. They don't even get in the house before Marcel is wrapping his lips around his other boyfriend's hard penis, sucking his dong right there in the open. We have to wonder what would happen if Josh returned and caught them in the act.
Their common sense seems to return after that hasty taste of hard young penis and the two head indoors to have even more fun, with both stiff dicks getting a lot of slurps before Jamie turns his attention to that hairless little pucker.
With some lapping to get the boy thoroughly wet he eases his naked cock inside, fucking his twink lover bareback from behind and giving young Marcel a rampant ride on his dong.
He gets that meat even deeper when he has the boy on his back, pumping his prostate and encouraging the greedy bottom to squirt his hot sperm all over himself in a climactic finish that brings his buddy along.
Jamie pulls out to jack his rigid member, splashing his own gooey wad out over the messy boy in a finish that doesn't seem to have either feeling the slightest iota of guilt.
Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4427kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 743.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BoyFun – My Other Boyfriend

Toe Licking Asian Twinks Juodupe

Studio: AsianBoyFeet.com
I found Mod's advert in the personals: 'Thai boy searching for beautiful feet to worship. I have a smooth size 10 foot myself. I'm looking to sniff, bite, lick and fuck cute gay boy feet!' It wasn't long before I called him in and paired him up with M, a lean, tall and dark Thai boy with a pair of defined, dark size 11's. These 2 were were a perfect pair. Take your shoes off and let your feet breathe as you watch these two devour each other's toes.
Duration: 10:40
Video: 540x360, AVC (H.264), 751kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 66.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toe Licking Asian Twinks

Double Helix, Part 1 Fafe

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
When their jock classmate Clark Reid keeps tossing stuff at them, twinks Jake Preston and Joey Mills hatch a plan. As the professor makes Clark write on the board, Joey jerks Jake off in an Erlenmeyer flask, then leaves it on Clark's desk and lets the jock take the blame for cumming in class. The prof perp-walks Clark out, leaving the horny college students free for some biology self-study! Jake fucks Joey doggystyle over the desk, then missionary. Joey sucks the top, then rides him on the professor's desk till he orgasms before getting on his knees to take Jake's load in his mouth.
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4136kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 820.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Double Helix, Part 1

Indies 13 - Max Fetish! All Swimming Briefs!! - vol.2 Swan Valley

Release Year: 2012
Studio: KO Kompany, Indies
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Anal/Oral Sex, Rimming, Fingering, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
ケツに食い込むピッチピチの競パン� �我慢できずにはみ出す亀頭…
我慢汁で透ける極薄競パン…競パン� �画の決定版!
競パン好きならこれを見ろ!
徹底リサーチ!競パン好きにはたま� �ない超マニアック競パン動画完成!
競パンが似合うエロエロボディのみ� �厳選!着用競パンは全員Sサイズ以下 のピッチピチ!
マニアックなモデルの競パンを使用� �、競パン尻コキも全パートに収録、� ��競パンづくしの125分!
某人気俳優着用モデル競パン使用
競パン初体験!スジ筋体系のノンケ� �超マニアック競パン履かせてガッツ� ��ケツ掘り交尾!
競パンと素肌の激狭空間に互いのチ� �ポを入れあう行為に超興奮!ノンケ� ��競パンプレイに目覚める瞬間!?
「※水に濡れると透けます」との公� �表示書き!?超スッケスケ!
唾液と我慢汁でべったべたに湿らせ� �、ギンギンに勃起したサオ、亀頭の� ��、色までくっきり見える極エロ競パ ン!
バッキバキの腹筋をじっくりねっと� �と攻めるともう深津のチンコは爆発� ��前!ガンガンに掘られてもチンコは ビンビン!
最強ガタイに鉄板競パン!鍛え上げ� �れた超ガタイを様々な体位で容赦な� ��ガンガン掘りまくる!
終始ビン勃ちで、腹筋をよじらせな� �ら感じまくる姿に興奮確実!
終始ビン勃ち!競パンを破る瞬間が� �持ちいい!超プリップリのケツにこ� ��なに小さい競パンってエロすぎる!
潮吹き寸前までガンガンに突かれま� �った穴あき競パンケツマンコはもう� ��ッバガバ!
Format: avi
Duration: 2:10:27
Video: 720x402, FFMpeg MPEG-4, 2375kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Indies 13 - Max Fetish! All Swimming Briefs!! - vol.2

Cum Home With Me Thatcher

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Twinky blond boy Josh Cavalin is enjoying the view while sitting by the river, but it's not entirely innocent. Guys across town know it's the best place to find a friend looking for some no-strings BoyFun and he's waiting for the right guy to come by amidst the clueless joggers and cyclists.
Duration: 24:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7764kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cum Home With Me

ShowerBait Zacc Andrews, Miles Fallon - Game Boys Brooks

Studio: ShowerBait
Cast: Zacc Andrews, Miles Fallon
Twink buys a new automatic masturbator toy to use in the shower while his roommate spies on him... they both use the toy. Miles eats Zacc's ass & fucks him while Zacc is in the toy. Then, Miles fucks the cum out of Zacc & gives him a facial.
Duration: 33:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4351kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ShowerBait Zacc Andrews, Miles Fallon - Game Boys

Время генерации страницы 0.11939 секунды с 9 запросами