Old 06-17-2024, 03:41 PM   #1175
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

19 Year Old's Fierce Introduced To The Bitches Saxe

Cast: Isis Love, Gia DiMarco
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage, Facesitting, Punishment
Little Micah Andrews is eager to please, but his attempts at devotion to Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco only leads to their harsh punishment! Meet Micah Andrews. At 19 years old, he's what you'd expect from a boy who's not old enough to , being innocent and uneducated to the ways of the world. His one redeeming quality is that he's very eager to please and knows his place as a playtoy for Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco. They string up Micah, torturing him then pegging his tight, young ass while making him worship their asses. But when they sit on his face it pushes him over the edge, causing him to cum before these untouchable women give their approval! The punishment for his insubordination is placing his cock and balls in chastity, and making him the their heavenly squirtjuice, which he does like the good little bitchboy he is.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 Year Old's Fierce Introduced To The Bitches

Give Your Money To Women Punta Cana

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Javier LoveTongue
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Punishment, Dominatrix, Strapon
It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.
Format: mp4
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Your Money To Women

Endza Adair Copeland

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
We have Endza bound in rope with hands tied to thighs, simple but inescapable. On her Knees, in front of the bodacious Darling and her massive strap-on, Endza is a helpless suck slave. Darling punishes her sexy play toy's throat with an extreme face fucking, controlling her air intake. Endza only gets oxygen when Darling wants her to. Soon The Williams brings his talent and cock to the battle and the helpless Endza has a real BDSM couple sexually Dominating her.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Adair

2 Hot Wrestlers Battle In The Featherweight Division Itamogi

Cast: Isis Love, Gia DiMarco, Beretta James
Genres: Domination, Humiliation, LezDom, Strapon, Girls Fight, Wrestling
Sexy tiny Beretta James is now on the Ultimate Surrender roster. This feisty rookie is strong, fast and determined to do well. Once she gets the experience we feel she will make a serious run for the Feather weight champion. However today is not that day. Gia DiMarko is back, this tough, tiny girl loves Ultimate Surrender and loves kicking the shit out of rookies. Gia is undefeated in the featherweight division and looks to improve her record today. This was a brutal match up. Gia dominated early and often. From facesits, to crushing leg scissors, Gia took control of the match. Beretta learned quickly but not fast enough. She was totally dominated physically, sexually and mentally as Gia Destroyed her. In RD4 Gia took it to her hard. Brutal face fucking and deep hard fucking. Beretta was moaning and cumming like a whore. Welcome to Ultimate Surrender!
Duration: 41:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Hot Wrestlers Battle In The Featherweight Division

Domination Highland Lakes

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Domination explores a sexual tryst between two consensual women in mutual chastity. Shorty is mounted in the stocks and pegged with a strap-on. Still, both women get no release, while both are locked in secure chastity belts.
Duration: 25:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5081kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 991.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Domination

Fit babes end workout with cardio pegging Pocola

Cast: Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer
Genres: Anal, Femdom, Fitness, Muscle, Pegging, Strapon
Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer ?s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 930.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit babes end workout with cardio pegging

2 Mistress For 1 Asshole Golf

Cast: Mistress Iside, Mistress Eden
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo Sucking
The slave is tied to the iron he was not needed for the morning filming session and was placed there and almost forgotten. Now Mistress Iside and Mistress Eden are having a snack and are chatting together; finally they take notice of him. His position with his ass and mouth well exposed is inviting: why not take profit of it and fuck him on both ends? Soon the two Mistress put their strap-on at work; Mistress Iside pushes her black one down his throat while Mistress Eden pumps his man-pussy with her flesh-colored one; the slave is fucked without mercy in both holes!!! Then the Mistresses switch sides; the slave tries to resist when Mistress Eden makes him suck the dildo that was in his ass, but in vain: He is to take it in his mouth. The double fucking goes on, harder and deeper, until the Mistresses are tired and decide to stop; but, before they leave, the slave must undergo a final humiliation: to take both cocks in his mouth at the same time and suck them!
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4284kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 323.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Mistress For 1 Asshole

Время генерации страницы 0.19546 секунды с 9 запросами