LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Chastity Prison Granite Canon

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
A two-part movie that stars your favourite inmate characters, Cobie, Opal Celestial Fae, and a brand new inmate Squishie Evie, follow their Chastity Prison trials and punishments. Follow the inmates' stories of arrest, conviction, processing and imprisonment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:01:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chastity Prison

The Delivery part 3 Rawlings

The Delivery 3 starring Natasha Zare, Shortiii, Kelle Martina, Brittany Elway. Go back in time to Natasha zares college years as she creates the futuristic sadistic shock collar at will control so many slaves around the world.
Duration: 37:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Delivery part 3

Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro Tsetserleg

It has been a few years since Ariel last visited. Ariel has a fan who orders a custom every time where Ariel is a naughty secretary who seems to enjoy getting into mischief. I have not finished editing the custom, but I made him an intro that describes the story line that we went with. I thought I'd share it with members as well until I get the final video edited.
Duration: 12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2913kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 272.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2022 Intro

Dirty Chai Filthy Penance Bayonne

Cast: Chai
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping
Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai?s Filthy Penance, just for you.
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus Ailey

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral
Marina asked for it. PD wants to give it to her. She needs the harshest physical and verbal treatments to get off. She wears a short dress and a pair of high heels to inspire her tormentor.
Duration: 1:10:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Marina Worthless Cunt Part 1 Bonus

The Farm part 2 Pleasant Prairie

The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm.
Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Farm part 2

The Cane Bet part 1 Piketon

Lexi Holland and Dani Synclair are called into the office of strict administrator Sky Terrapin. They were planning to take the sats for other students, which is illegal around here. Instead of informing the authorities, Lexi and Dani suggest a caning instead. Sky agrees and has them strip nude for 18 strokes each, which they count out loud. And then another 18 strokes after that. 36 each in total. It turns out Lexi and Dani bet with other students that they could get Sky to cane them. Which they are both regretting now as they try to sit down.
Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Cane Bet part 1

Время генерации страницы 0.09255 секунды с 9 запросами