All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Mistresst - Party Slave Audition Iraq

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
You´ve heard the stories about our parties...beautiful women being served by submissive males. You want so badly to be used like that. You love to please women. You love to be used & objectified. But can you perform sexually, if that´s what´s desired of you? Let´s see how you do while I stroke your cock & tell you about what happens at these parties...
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3393kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 465.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Party Slave Audition

Fit babes end workout with cardio pegging Washington Island

Cast: Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer
Genres: Anal, Femdom, Fitness, Muscle, Pegging, Strapon
Video language: English
Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Tiffani Time, Yanet Fit, XXXSlayer ?s got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.
Duration: 15:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 930.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fit babes end workout with cardio pegging

3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party Pinnacle

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels, Domination
Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

3 Mistresses Milk Slave Azalia

Cast: Goddess Brianna, Stevie Shae
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Cum Eating, Milking, Humiliation
3 Mistresses choose one to be milked. Unfortunately, it isn't going to be as easy or feel as good as he hoped, not with three young Mistresses in control of him. They torment his cock and balls as they milk him and after they finally manage to drain him,
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 7965kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 396.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Mistresses Milk Slave

2 Mistress For 1 Asshole Mount Calm

Cast: Mistress Iside, Mistress Eden
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo Sucking
The slave is tied to the iron he was not needed for the morning filming session and was placed there and almost forgotten. Now Mistress Iside and Mistress Eden are having a snack and are chatting together; finally they take notice of him. His position with his ass and mouth well exposed is inviting: why not take profit of it and fuck him on both ends? Soon the two Mistress put their strap-on at work; Mistress Iside pushes her black one down his throat while Mistress Eden pumps his man-pussy with her flesh-colored one; the slave is fucked without mercy in both holes!!! Then the Mistresses switch sides; the slave tries to resist when Mistress Eden makes him suck the dildo that was in his ass, but in vain: He is to take it in his mouth. The double fucking goes on, harder and deeper, until the Mistresses are tired and decide to stop; but, before they leave, the slave must undergo a final humiliation: to take both cocks in his mouth at the same time and suck them!
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4284kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 323.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Mistress For 1 Asshole

Putting My Oral Sex Slave To Use Ellensburg

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking
Sitting at my workstation I announce that it's been a very long day and that I'm extremely tired. I summon a slave and he comes crawling naked to my side. I get comfortable in my office chair, spread my legs, and make my slave use his tongue on my wet pussy. He licks my swollen clit as I hold his head and moan in delight while watching him go to work. Standing up I continue having him lick me and I have to admit that he does a damn good job at it. Sitting back in my chair again he mouths me hungrily like a good little slave. Once I'm fully satisfied, it's time to get back to work so I send my slave on his way. Don't you wish you had an oral sex slave on standby at all times? I love my life!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 541.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Putting My Oral Sex Slave To Use

Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling & handjob dick Big Bar

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: japanese fat man
Genres: BDSM, japanese femdom, bound, tickling, handjob
Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling and handjob dick!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 470.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling & handjob dick

Время генерации страницы 0.11610 секунды с 9 запросами