View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 12:53 PM   #1320
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Endless Nightmare Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy DivineBitches FHD Villa Vasquez

Release Year: 2024
Alec works at his computer at home when the lights go out. When he goes to check out the problem, he is captured by Sabien Demonia. He’s stripped naked and tied to a stripper pole. Sabien squats to his level and begins the torment. She slaps his face and calls him a bitch. She smthers his face with her gigantic tits and big beautiful ass. In the next scene Alec is cuffed to a metal pipe. Sabien dresses him in ladies lingerie and puts lipstick around his mouth. She shoves a giant dildo down his throat and makes him gag, spit, and drool. Next she gets a strap-on and puts Alec on his back. She fucks his ass deep and hard as he grunts and squirms beneath her. In the final scene Alec is standing naked, bound to a wall with a white latex gimp mask. Dressed in a slutty latex nurses outfit, Sabien rolls a medical device with spikes across his pale flesh and then jerks his cock until she milks every last drop of cum out of his pathetic cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endless Nightmare Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy DivineBitches FHD

Mistresst - Nude Milking Tweed Heads

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
A gorgeous sensual Domination hand job scene with a big cock & huge cum shot. Of course I´m teasing you & encouraging you to jerk off with me...you´re so easily controlled, aren´t you?
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Nude Milking

Making My Slave Eat My Pussy Novice

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
I was looking forward to fucking my favorite slave earlier, but when heshowed up a half an hour late I was so angry I had to punish him instead.After calming down by taking my frustration out on him, I realize I'mstill horny and have needs that simply must be met. There's no way agoddess as beautiful as me should ever go unsatisfied, so I summon theslave back to my side and have him lick my pussy as I lay back in bed. Hewon't be cumming at all today, I inform him, but I certainly will and Iwaste little time exploding in his mouth as I hold the back of his headand make him lick my wet pussy. I moan in pleasure as this loser obeys myevery command and tongues me until I cum again and again. So many orgasmsfor me, but none for him! I make him lay on his back and ride his face, mywarm juices flowing all over him while he continues pleasing me with hismouth. I can see his hard-on bulging in his pants but he'll be getting nolove from me! Instead I keep riding his face and bless his mouth one moretime with my delicious cum. Fun!
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 363.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making My Slave Eat My Pussy

3... 2... None Sanbornville

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Leather, Pantyhose, Nylon, Teasing, Vibrator
This spunky little one made me crack. He loses my escape contest and, exhausted, he claims second place. Forehead slap. The contest? My dick-tie is evil and effective. A hitachi on the right dicktie can be incapacitating. The escape contest is hopeless. I lay waste to a (formerly) energetic little sub. Watch him drain. The rigging is perfect for teasing, there's an excellent dynamic, also I'm a bit of a tall goddess in this one (the perspective of the camera), so if that's you're thing this is the rare clip for that.
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 447.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3... 2... None

3 Asses Only Two Faces Goodrich

Cast: Natalya Nika, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Worship, Bondage
Lots of beautiful asses bouncing, grinding and the faces of 2 losers stuck in bondage. If you have a face sitting fetish this is the video for you. Your cock will be hard as fuck dripping cum after the first 5 seconds! Or maybe you are in chastity? If so, LOL your dick will be in pain stuck in your cage throbbing!
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Asses Only Two Faces

Mistresst - Humiliated By Mistress T and Miss Jasmine Statts Mills

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
This is a pretty fun & cruel vid. Yes, fun cruel. We´re horrible to the slave & we´re horrible to you the viewer but we have a great time, laughing our heads off. We encourage you to smack yourself in the balls for us, we make fun of you. If you like bratty, mean girls, humiliation, being insulted & feet, you might like this. I don´t really care:-) (Click to see more of Miss Jasmine)
Duration: 15:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Humiliated By Mistress T and Miss Jasmine

2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass Husser

Cast: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright
Genres: Ass Worship, Big Tits, Face Sitting, Handjob, Leotard, Pantyhose, Strapon, Nurse
Whitney Wright and Britney Andrews are nurses. Tony Orlando is a Doctor overseeing Nurse Whitney check on Nurse Britney to see if she has been recently contaminated by a patient.Nurse Whitney questions Dr Tony on the new slutty nurse outfits, and why he isn't wearing pants. He gives her a really good reason, but he can't explain the giant strap-on cock that she found in his office.Dr. Tony stammers to explain that he isn't a pervert when the two hot nurses interrupt him to claim his slutty butthole and take turns fucking his brains out on the hospital bed.
Duration: 16:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7788kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 953.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass

Время генерации страницы 0.09746 секунды с 9 запросами