All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default DallasReeves Blake Barnes Drills Nikko Raw

DallasReeves Blake Barnes Drills Nikko Raw

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Barnes, Nikko
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, BlowJob, Interracial, Black, Muscle, Bareback

This Valentine's Day scene begins with Blake Barnes serenading Nikko with his guitar. Nikko is more than impressed, and he gives Blake a kiss. Of course, the one kiss leads to some heavy petting, which leads to clothes on the floor.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3497kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 424.0 MB

Download DallasReeves Blake Barnes Drills Nikko Raw

Czech Hunter Ep. 84

I just came from the bar when I noticed that the streets are still crowded. And when I saw a young adonis waiting at the corner for more than 2 minutes I decided to switch on my cam which I have - luckily - almost always with me. He was really shy even though I started with a high offer. Obviously he waited for a friend which showed up within a few minutes. Bad luck. But when I was about to go home the next adonis passed my way. Well dressed, with some sort of model-face. I had to try it again. I told him that I have a small advertising company and that I want to do a casting with him. When he saw the money he agreed very fast. Two hours later I have learned that even bitches wear expensive clothing. Sometimes.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 49:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1121kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 449.4 MB

Download Czech Hunter Ep. 84

Squirt Game, Sc.2

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Video language: English

Long-haired blond, Igor Salamon, might think he's won the Squirt Game when he manages to achieve an almost incredulously speedy climax at the (literal) hands of a masked Nick Fox at the start of this horny escapade, but like most folk who participate in this twisted game he's in for a shock. Truth is, Nick isn't finished with the fellow yet - indeed, not by a long chalk! Having pulled off his disguise, Nick promptly puts his handsome ramrod down the young fellow's throat; before rimming the lad's ass and providing the fellow with the kind of energetic fuck over a sofa that's surely consolation for his elimination from the game. All neatly topped off by a generous, sticky blast of jizz from Nick's dick all over his cute arse!

Duration: 28:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Squirt Game, Sc.2

Peterson Pounded

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Outdoors, Rimming, Tattoos
Video language: English

Already hot, horny, and turned up to 10 when we arrive, Seth Peterson is ravenous, anxious to get at Spikey Dee's famously huge phallus! Spikey can't contain his excitement either, as he sheds Seth's shirt and exclaims, "damn!" After a steamy snog sesh, Peterson plunges to his knees, where he pantses Dee, and nearly gets knocked out by all that dick! Never one to back down from a challenge, Seth quickly shows off some serious suck skills, as Spikey spits some delicious dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 887.8 MB

Download Peterson Pounded

Falcon 1971 - Alexander Muller & Ro Reyes

Release Year: 2024
Studio: FalconStudios

College hunk Ro Reyes is in a deep rest and falling into another wet dream about his favorite vintage Falcon Studios fuck -- Big Ben and Tom Manley in 'Double Whammy' -- only this time, he's imagining himself getting in on the action and being fucked by a massive slab of cock. The horny student dreams that he's wearing only a jockstrap as hung stranger Alexander Muller eats out and barebacks his bubble butt. Just as Tom's virgin hole does in the original Falcon film, Ro takes every inch of his top's big dick as he gets fucked across the bed until the men are covered in cum.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5328kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Falcon 1971 - Alexander Muller & Ro Reyes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18726 секунды с 9 запросами