View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 09:03 AM   #3486
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

River Endza Tengchong

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Facial, Rough Oral, Spitting, Caning, Crying, Dehumanization, Electrical Play, Face Slapping
Video language: English
In this first scene that Goddess Kyaa has prepared, She has Her slave River and slave Abigail tied up in a little challenge that will test their teamwork abilities. The two slaves could not contrast each other any more than they do with slave River in light pink from head to toe and towering almost a foot over slave Abigail who is in all black. Scattered on the floor is a variety of different sized weights and a box of pebbles. Goddess Kyaa has them cuff each others hands behind their backs and proceeds to tether them together using clover clamps on their tits and a piece of twine between them that hosts a singular hook. Their goal is to move as many weights as they can in 3 minutes, from the floor to the box of pebbles using only the hook. It proves to be harder than they both expected. After failing miserably, Goddess Kyaa has no other option but to punish them for being such losers. She obviously enjoyed herself though as I think you will too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 18:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 933.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: River Endza

Punished at the Border part 3 Beauty

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
She finishes off the punishment with a paddle and cane. This is one of the most severe punishments you will see anywhere.
Duration: 15:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 234.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Punished at the Border part 3

2 Big Titted Wrestlers Battle To Avoid Elimination Loser Fucked As Punishment Wallaceburg

Cast: Sara Jay, Mahina Zaltana
Genres: Big Tits, Domination, Humiliation, LezDom, Strapon, Submission, Girls Fight, Wrestling
Mahina is off her first ever Summer Vengeance Victory! She has been training off the mat, but now faces a much bigger opponent. Can our sexy Hawaiian meet the challenge? Sara Jay looked impressive in her first match and stepped right into the top 10 rankings. She is aggressive, strong and has monster "EEE" boobs! Sara is a scrapper and hates losing. Mahina's training paid off. Giving up more than 25lbs, Mahina held her own and dominated Sara in one of the closest, most even matches we have ever shot. Round 4 was a brutal fuck. Both Isis and Mahina humiliated and fucked the big titted loser into the mat. Sara got her first taste of defeat and it tasted like cum..
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:48
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 489.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Big Titted Wrestlers Battle To Avoid Elimination Loser Fucked As Punishment

Making My Slave Eat My Pussy Stambaugh

Cast: Ella Kross
Genres: Femdom, Cunnilingus, Pussy Worship, Stockings, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
I was looking forward to fucking my favorite slave earlier, but when heshowed up a half an hour late I was so angry I had to punish him instead.After calming down by taking my frustration out on him, I realize I'mstill horny and have needs that simply must be met. There's no way agoddess as beautiful as me should ever go unsatisfied, so I summon theslave back to my side and have him lick my pussy as I lay back in bed. Hewon't be cumming at all today, I inform him, but I certainly will and Iwaste little time exploding in his mouth as I hold the back of his headand make him lick my wet pussy. I moan in pleasure as this loser obeys myevery command and tongues me until I cum again and again. So many orgasmsfor me, but none for him! I make him lay on his back and ride his face, mywarm juices flowing all over him while he continues pleasing me with hismouth. I can see his hard-on bulging in his pants but he'll be getting nolove from me! Instead I keep riding his face and bless his mouth one moretime with my delicious cum. Fun!
Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3845kbps

File size: 363.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Making My Slave Eat My Pussy

Endza Adair Sargentville

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
We have Endza bound in rope with hands tied to thighs, simple but inescapable. On her Knees, in front of the bodacious Darling and her massive strap-on, Endza is a helpless suck slave. Darling punishes her sexy play toy's throat with an extreme face fucking, controlling her air intake. Endza only gets oxygen when Darling wants her to. Soon The Williams brings his talent and cock to the battle and the helpless Endza has a real BDSM couple sexually Dominating her.
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endza Adair

Pretty Piece of Fuck Meat! Introducing Allie James 540p East Sandwich

Cast: James Deen, Allie James
Genres: BDSM, Torture
Introducing the very beautiful and innocent looking, but tough as nails, Allie James! The gorgeous all natural twenty year old girl impressed the hell out of us with her sexual appetite for hardcore sex. James Deen masterfully takes her on a journey into rough bondage sex and corporal punishment! Various bondage contraptions and devices are used to control Allie like the leather hood, 23 clover clamps on her breasts, a steel collar chained close to the ground and our new Bondage stock bed!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:16:43
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps

File size: 552.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty Piece of Fuck Meat! Introducing Allie James 540p

Feather Weight Championship Loser Assfucked And Haralson

Cast: Mona Wales, Juliette March
Genres: Domination, Humiliation, Lezdom, Strapon, Girls Fight, Wrestling
Juliette March wants her Belt back Bad and Mona Wales in standing in her way. Mona is the reigning Featherweight Champion After kicking Juliette's ass twice now already. Juliette is utterly devastated that Mona has her belt so she pulls out some dirty tactics to punish Mona. These two battle in 100. Erotic Lesbian Wrestling. Loser is put in Bondage while she is tormented and fucked with a strap on in pussy and Ass. Anal is so hard the loser is left Gaping open wide.
Duration: 47:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4829kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Feather Weight Championship Loser Assfucked And
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02750 секунды с 9 запросами