View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 07:34 AM   #17834
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Charlotte's House Boy Derwood

Cast: Charlotte Sins, Alfie
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, BDSM, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Handjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Mask, Stockings
Video language: English
Charlotte Sins comes home from a busy day at work to find her house boy waiting attentively to serve his mistress. She lays him down on the couch and hits and teases him with a flogger before sitting on his face. She buries him with her perfect ass and he gets a taste of her delicious pussy. She bends him over and paddles him with a spatula while stroking his hard cock. He is perched obediently on his hands and knees while she pushes her ass into his face for him to lick and breathe in. He is a good and gracious sub. Charlotte then sits on his face again. She strokes his cock while she comes on his face. She bends her house boy over to fuck his ass with a strap-on. She starts slow and then eventually plunges him harder and deeper. She flips him over for some more pegging. He begs and begs to come with her cock in his ass, but she owns his orgasms and it is up to her when he can come!
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9742kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Charlotte's House Boy

3 Asses Only Two Faces Parmele

Cast: Natalya Nika, Riley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Face Sitting, Ass , Ass Worship, Bondage
Lots of beautiful asses bouncing, grinding and the faces of 2 losers stuck in bondage. If you have a face sitting fetish this is the video for you. Your cock will be hard as fuck dripping cum after the first 5 seconds! Or maybe you are in chastity? If so, LOL your dick will be in pain stuck in your cage throbbing!
Duration: 19:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 23764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Asses Only Two Faces

Mistresst - Stop & Go Game Time Berrysburg

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
It´s time to play! Learn orgasm control & have fun with my sexy stop..Stroke along with me, following my direction, slow & soft, or just teasing the tip, fast & hard, getting right to the edge then stopping! Do you think you can make it to the end & cum on my command???
Duration: 20:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2970kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 469.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Stop & Go Game Time

Mistresst - Watch Your Wife Cum 4 New Egypt

Release Year: 2012
You are my cuckold husband because you´re unable to please me sexually. I bring other lovers over and make you watch me with them. Tonight you´re going to watch me have a REAL orgasm while I play with this hung stud. As a good cuckold you get pleasure from seeing me satisfied.
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3865kbps

File size: 472.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Watch Your Wife Cum 4

19 Year Old's Fierce Introduced To The Bitches Randallstown

Cast: Isis Love, Gia DiMarco
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, BDSM, Bondage, Facesitting, Punishment
Little Micah Andrews is eager to please, but his attempts at devotion to Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco only leads to their harsh punishment! Meet Micah Andrews. At 19 years old, he's what you'd expect from a boy who's not old enough to , being innocent and uneducated to the ways of the world. His one redeeming quality is that he's very eager to please and knows his place as a playtoy for Goddesses Isis Love and Mistress Gia DiMarco. They string up Micah, torturing him then pegging his tight, young ass while making him worship their asses. But when they sit on his face it pushes him over the edge, causing him to cum before these untouchable women give their approval! The punishment for his insubordination is placing his cock and balls in chastity, and making him the their heavenly squirtjuice, which he does like the good little bitchboy he is.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:04:14
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 466.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 19 Year Old's Fierce Introduced To The Bitches

1000 Dollar Bet Paxton

Cast: Mistress Helix
Genres: Femdom, Pantyhose, Domination, Scissorhold, Wrestling
You probably don't want to make a bet with me, maybe my legs are the most secure restraint in the store. My best wrestling scene.
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3187kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 463.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 1000 Dollar Bet

Mistresst - Massive Cum From Huge Cock Grand Canyon

Release Year: 2013
This is "The guy who cums like that so many of you love. (Search keyword "Fire Hose" to find his other very popular vids). This is a classic cuckolding scene. You, my cuckold, kneel beside the bed & watch me get satisfied by my well-hung lover. I give you some cock sucking training as you´ll soon need to learn to fluff my lovers cocks for me. I make fun of your tiny, worthless dicklet & compare it to his thick, manly cock. After I´ve had my fun I jerk my lover off onto your face making you catch as much in your mouth as possible. You´ll have to learn to like the taste of cum if you´re going to clean up those cream pies. ~ Includes a slow motion replay of his epic cum shot! ~
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3283kbps

File size: 461.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Massive Cum From Huge Cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05072 секунды с 9 запросами