View Single Post
Old 06-17-2024, 07:33 AM   #17832
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Endless Nightmare Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy DivineBitches FHD Rio Grande

Release Year: 2024
Alec works at his computer at home when the lights go out. When he goes to check out the problem, he is captured by Sabien Demonia. He’s stripped naked and tied to a stripper pole. Sabien squats to his level and begins the torment. She slaps his face and calls him a bitch. She smthers his face with her gigantic tits and big beautiful ass. In the next scene Alec is cuffed to a metal pipe. Sabien dresses him in ladies lingerie and puts lipstick around his mouth. She shoves a giant dildo down his throat and makes him gag, spit, and drool. Next she gets a strap-on and puts Alec on his back. She fucks his ass deep and hard as he grunts and squirms beneath her. In the final scene Alec is standing naked, bound to a wall with a white latex gimp mask. Dressed in a slutty latex nurses outfit, Sabien rolls a medical device with spikes across his pale flesh and then jerks his cock until she milks every last drop of cum out of his pathetic cock.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:08:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9749kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Endless Nightmare Sabien Demonia And Alec Hardy DivineBitches FHD

3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party Alamogordo

Cast: Princess Amber, Nika Venom, Jackie, Kaylie
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Chastity, High Heels, Domination
Blue Ball Parties are an integral part of any robust chastity regimen. Both keyholder and beta need milestones and celebrations to help ensure long term chastity success. A keyholder who locks and forgets is not exploiting her simp as much as possible. The beta who has nothing to look forward to is not as exploitable than one who is given milestones. 3 months in chastity can be difficult for a new simp or beta. A young simp less than 25 will struggle in chastity for 3 straight months. A party can redirect the simps attention from his swollen aching balls, to his keyholder's happiness. A blue ball party consists of gift exchange for keyholder. The beta gives a letter to keyholder begging for release. The beta makes his case for chastity relief. The beta then showers his keyholder with gifts to celebrate her exploitation of it. The keyholder than decides if she will allow release or to. In this clip the girls have an amazing time at the blue ball party. Nika is impressed by how much beta has given to gain release. In the end she needs to think of herself. What makes her happy? How can I exploit beta more to better herself now and in the future? Nika chooses to blue ball her simp and all her girlfriends are incredibly happy with her decision. Two blue balloons are tied to the testicles of her simp to indicate her choice to blue ball him. The clip also shows some pictures from the party and has some audio and video inserts added to make it more convincing for an unsure simp to watch. Financial domination is natural, healthy and necessary for a simp. The beta is humiliated, rinsed, and blue balled. Complete power exchange!
Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7373kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3 Month Chastity Blue Ball Party

3... 2... None Musella

Cast: Mandy Marx
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Leather, Pantyhose, Nylon, Teasing, Vibrator
This spunky little one made me crack. He loses my escape contest and, exhausted, he claims second place. Forehead slap. The contest? My dick-tie is evil and effective. A hitachi on the right dicktie can be incapacitating. The escape contest is hopeless. I lay waste to a (formerly) energetic little sub. Watch him drain. The rigging is perfect for teasing, there's an excellent dynamic, also I'm a bit of a tall goddess in this one (the perspective of the camera), so if that's you're thing this is the rare clip for that.
Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 447.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 3... 2... None

2 Mistress For 1 Asshole Mc Donough

Cast: Mistress Iside, Mistress Eden
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo Sucking
The slave is tied to the iron he was not needed for the morning filming session and was placed there and almost forgotten. Now Mistress Iside and Mistress Eden are having a snack and are chatting together; finally they take notice of him. His position with his ass and mouth well exposed is inviting: why not take profit of it and fuck him on both ends? Soon the two Mistress put their strap-on at work; Mistress Iside pushes her black one down his throat while Mistress Eden pumps his man-pussy with her flesh-colored one; the slave is fucked without mercy in both holes!!! Then the Mistresses switch sides; the slave tries to resist when Mistress Eden makes him suck the dildo that was in his ass, but in vain: He is to take it in his mouth. The double fucking goes on, harder and deeper, until the Mistresses are tired and decide to stop; but, before they leave, the slave must undergo a final humiliation: to take both cocks in his mouth at the same time and suck them!
Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4284kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 323.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2 Mistress For 1 Asshole

Give Your Money To Women Grawn

Cast: Maitresse Madeline Marlowe, Javier LoveTongue
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Punishment, Dominatrix, Strapon
It's very simple, pay up. I know it's hard for you to understand that you aren't purchasing anything - you get NOTHING. If you're lucky you end up a toy for my sadistic amusement. You think that hard dick of yours is a prize for me? Please. I'll strap it on your face and fuck myself to orgasm as you watch my asshole quivering an inch from your face. You know what's funny? You'll pay me more. We will 69 where I bite your dick and you sniff my sweaty asshole and PAY ME MORE. My cunt will drip and I'll wipe it on Andrew Jackson's face because that is one guy that knows how to please me. I'll strip you of your ego, while counting my dollar bills and invade your asshole with my strap-on cock and I count more. In the end you won't know what happened but don't worry darling you'll be back and hopefully you will leave a better man because of it.
Duration: 51:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4877kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Give Your Money To Women

Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling & handjob dick Maquon

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Gutjap
Cast: japanese fat man
Genres: BDSM, japanese femdom, bound, tickling, handjob
Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling and handjob dick!
Format: lavfpref
Duration: 16:11
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3814kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 470.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Japanese femdom with a bound fat man to tickling & handjob dick

Mistresst - Nude Milking Nyingchi

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistress T
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
A gorgeous sensual Domination hand job scene with a big cock & huge cum shot. Of course I´m teasing you & encouraging you to jerk off with me...you´re so easily controlled, aren´t you?
Duration: 16:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3798kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 463.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Nude Milking
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08955 секунды с 9 запросами