Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cock Crunch

Cock Crunch

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

BDSM princess Ashley Lane is in quite the predicament. Her neck is locked in a strict metal collar, hands shackled below her. She kicks her feet in nervous anticipation before Jesse enters to shove his cock down her waiting throat. She struggles to swallow every inch against the restrictive collar. Ashley's a perfect little throat slut, gagging down his dick while he holds her head down on him.
Next, Ashley is on her back, legs spread and chained to reveal her gorgeous, vulnerable pussy. Jesse pulls aside her lacy pink panties and rams into her full force. Her eyes roll back in her head with pleasure. Her pert natural tits bounce to her chin with every stroke. He bends her legs back to take full advantage of how perfect her ass looks bent over like this.
Finally pretty little Ashley is on her hands and knees, taking in rough doggy style. Her neck secured in a leather collar, she cries out in anguished passion as Jesse manhandles her perfect ass. Her cheeks blush pink against her pale skin from spanking and rough fucking as her toes curl in an earth shattering orgasm!

Format: mp4
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cock Crunch

The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I grab Kerri's blouse and blazer at the same same and with a swift tug, I rip both open at the same time. Buttons fly everywhere. You can hear them landing a few seconds later. It seems her tits were putting quite a bit of pressure on them. Lets see that again in slow motion. I grope and slap her now exposed tits a few times before I add more rope to her body. After I finish roping Kerri up, I get out my camera and take some snapshots to post in the office break room. The boss wants to see them as well. I like Kerri ballgagged, and I'm going to recommend that she's gagged while in the office. I make her turn for me so I can get some pics of her backside. Next, I untie her neck and sit her on the floor. I remove her gag and tie twine on her face, making a nice little harness. I had a plan for this but it never came to fruition The ballgag is reinserted and Kerri is left on the floor to struggle for a bit. I return with more rope and hogtie her. She's rolled on her side, so I can see her tits and left to struggle. I take more pics and finally remove her gag. I ask if she's ready for her next position. This is where the main part of the clip ends and where The deleted scenes start. There are 2 more gag scenes that didn't work out, but I have added the actual gagging and just a little bit of footage after the 2nd attempt. As a final bonus I added the footage where I tied her head back by her hair. The deleted scenes start at the 17:15 mark.

Duration: 20:36
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 459.7 MB

Download The Office Bet, Kerri Taylor Loses - Part 2

Weak chubby's struggle - Alexa's debut

Many girls attempt to taste slavery with experienced master Dr Lomp, however most of them cannot image how a trouble they are stepping in. Alexa, a chubby teen, is one of those unaware decent girls. She admits that BDSM is her dream, but since she has never tested herself in any painful game, she didn't know she would try to quit in the middle of casting. Her sensible nipples can't handle even the pain of the clamps. Thanks to Dr Lomp's patience, she doesn't find herself out of the game, and slowly gets used to suffering. Anyway, this is the famous master himself who will decide whether to accept this chubby or not. Let's watch the movie and see if Alexa will take role in the further movies.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8211kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 984.5 MB

Download Weak chubby's struggle - Alexa's debut

Assylum - Piledriver Punishment

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Face slapping, Mind fucking, Pain, Punishment, Spanking, Amateur, Brunette
Video language: English

A hard anal pounding interrupted with mean spankings--that´s what we have in this therapy session with tiny little brat Violet Sky. Dr. Shadrack fucked her up the ass harder and harder on a steel table and on the floor until her hole started to hurt; then he fed her a patient sperm meal. Dr. Mercies did not make the best choices when selecting wardrobe items today, but we believe painal is always better when delivered by deranged-looking dudes.

Duration: 22:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2156kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 376.0 MB

Download Assylum - Piledriver Punishment

Tiki Torture part 2

Big juicy melons begging to be smashed, slapped, poked, twisted, and pulled! Watch a busty brunette get tortured from her toes to her tits! Then, an unsuspecting muscle girl gets her muscle groups stimulated in more ways than one! Finally, enter at your own risk as slave training begins!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:27
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2172kbps
Audio: 208kbps

File size: 376.2 MB

Download Tiki Torture part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03867 секунды с 9 запросами