View Single Post
Old 06-16-2024, 02:22 PM   #2142
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

CollegeBoyPhysicals Dr Help Me I Need A Refill Rollinsville

Studio: CollegeBoyPhysicals
Danny was skipping school to visit the clinic and refill his prescription for Adderall, with his friend TJ joining him. While they waited, TJ asked Danny for some of his medication. But Danny wasn't going to hand it over without getting something in return. After some persuasion from Danny, things escalated and the two boys ended up kissing and making love passionately.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 664.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CollegeBoyPhysicals Dr Help Me I Need A Refill

Top Doctor Gives Hot Max Juicy Exam: Max Mabry & Sage Roux 1080p Joyce

Cast: Max Mabry, Sage Roux
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Max, a charming and attractive 18-year-old, was just starting his college journey. As a first-time student, he was required to have a physical examination at the clinic. During the exam, Dr. Sage noticed that Max had unusually high blood pressure, which raised some concerns. The Doctor recommended some alternative treatments to help lower Max's blood pressure. While these methods may seem unconventional, Dr. Sage was eager to perform them on Max and see their effectiveness. To relieve the pressure, the Doctor performs a highly technical oral treatment by taking Max's erect penis into his mouth and sucking with enthusiasm. Max appears to be enjoying the moment. But the Doctor isn't done yet; he instructs Max to return the favor and help release even more of that pressure. Max complies and pulls down the Doctor's underwear, revealing a large and impressive cock. He strokes it before taking it in his mouth and expertly sucking every inch. The Doctor is thoroughly satisfied with this treatment so far. The Doctor isn't finished with Max yet, so he has him bend over the exam table and spread his legs. With a gloved hand, the Doc exposes the young man's tight virgin anus and begins to gently insert a finger, slowly stretching and relaxing the muscles. He adds saliva to help lubricate before using his tongue for further stimulation. Max finds himself enjoying this part of the exam, but the Doctor is in need of more satisfaction.
Duration: 25:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Top Doctor Gives Hot Max Juicy Exam: Max Mabry & Sage Roux 1080p

The Pledge (2019) Falcon 1080p scenes Center Sandwich

In the tradition of the iconic ‘Pledge Master’ franchise, which includes ‘The Pledge Masters’, ‘New Pledgemaster’ and ‘Pledgemaster – The Hazing’; Falcon Studios invites you to experience ‘The Pledge’! The college freshmen in ‘The Pledge’ are willing to do anything to get a coveted spot in the hottest fraternity on campus. Their quest for validation and acceptance from their potential frat becomes a lusty tale of intrigue, desire and deception that always leads to steamy bareback encounters. Join award-winning co-directors Chi Chi LaRue and Tony Dimarco as they deliver a blockbuster collegiate adventure featuring nine horny frat studs looking for all the raw college dick and ass they can grab.
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 7.0 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Pledge (2019) Falcon 1080p scenes

Falcon Studios – The Pledge, Full Hd (2019) North Lima

Cast: Brandon Wilde, Colton Reece, Devin Franco, Nic Sahara, Steven Lee, Trevor Miller, Tristan Hunter, Tyson Rush, Zak Bishop
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
In the tradition of the iconic ‘Pledge Master’ franchise, which includes ‘The Pledge Masters’, ‘New Pledgemaster’ and ‘Pledgemaster – The Hazing’; Falcon Studios invites you to experience ‘The Pledge’! The college freshmen in ‘The Pledge’ are willing to do anything to get a coveted spot in the hottest fraternity on campus. Their quest for validation and acceptance from their potential frat brothers becomes a lusty tale of intrigue, desire and deception that always leads to steamy bareback encounters. Join award-winning co-directors Chi Chi LaRue and Tony Dimarco as they deliver a blockbuster collegiate adventure featuring nine horny frat studs looking for all the raw college dick and ass they can grab.

Total size: 7.0 GB in 5 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Falcon Studios – The Pledge, Full Hd (2019)

Nico Coopa and Damian Night Keystone Heights

Exhausted Nico Coopa needs a day off. Being a full time student with a full time job isn't easy and the frantic pace is catching up with him. Nico has canceled all obligations and is all set for a much needed personal day. Will his plans for a quiet solo day be crashed by roommate Damian Night?
Duration: 39:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nico Coopa and Damian Night

International College Mount Enterprise

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Video language: English
Sam gets to know the whole truth about all the drama between his classmates, Nathan goes through a hard time and, in the meanwhile, Erik and Angel try to evade the pain with some hot action in the sofa; some are enough to make the latin beauty kneel in front of the spanish kinky-looking twink and start sucking his cock, so they end up doing a 69 and they fuck all night.
Duration: 28:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: International College

Czech Hunter - 748 Plentywood

Release Year: 2024
Studio: CzechHunter
Today I met a student of medicine. He was from Slovakia and was seeking a better life. His parents refused to support him anymore, so he didn't have many options. He found a job but needed another one to get by. Student's life can be tough when your wallet is empty. The dude was almost a perfect catch, unfortunately he was quite shy. I had to offer him a lot of cash just for a look at his junk and we had to do it in my apartment. I really liked his tattooed and pierced body. Good that I brought more money than usually because he was way too shy and greedy. He had a girlfriend which made him even more hesitant. The Blowjob was quite nice, but I had to listen to him complaining about the size of my cock... To my surprise he didn't complain at all when I shoved it in his ass. It was so easy.
Duration: 29:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5606kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Hunter - 748

Время генерации страницы 0.14143 секунды с 9 запросами