View Single Post
Old 06-16-2024, 01:54 PM   #4450
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Bred & Breakfast - All The Way Inn Damian Night & Carter Collins Ravenden Springs

Release Year: 2024
Studio: NakedSword
Carter Collins is celebrating his two-year anniversary with husband Damian Night in the best possible way – with a weekend get-away at Heath Halo’s ‘All The Way Inn’ and a sensual massage that has him rubbing down and going deep inside Damian. After fingering, rimming, and 69ing his man in the outdoor ‘Bred & Breakfast’ courtyard, Carter continues the public play by filling up Damian’s ass with his bareback cock. Feeling versatile, Damian then returns the favor by topping Carter’s tight hole, pounding him out with his big dick, and pulling out just in time to cover his lover’s taint with hot cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5001kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bred & Breakfast - All The Way Inn Damian Night & Carter Collins

BiLatinMen - Finesse and Candado Tecate

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BiLatinMen
Cast: Finesse, Candado
Genres: anal, bareback, fingering, gay, kissing, missionary, oral, smooth
Candado, a young man with a craving for raw action, seeks out Finesse, a seasoned professional. After some passionate kissing, Candado eagerly takes Finesse's thick cock in his mouth. Finesse then pleasures Candado's tight hole with his fingers before plunging in raw, followed by a deep missionary-style pounding.
Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 672.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BiLatinMen - Finesse and Candado

CockyBoys - Jarred's Poolside Stroke Saint Clairsville

Studio: CockyBoys.com
Okay, so one of the many bonuses of having your own jacuzzi is that it's REAL EASY to get boys to take their clothes off. Jarred came over to my pad one afternoon for a couple mid-day Mai Tai's and a quick dip in my hot tub. It didn't take long before the convo quickly turned to sex and Jarred started bragging about how big his dick is. I told him to put up or shut up and pretty soon I was getting a one man show out of this lean ripped hottie. And let me tell you - he wasn't lying. This boy was packin' some serious heat. Jarred starts off in the jacuzzi playing with his cock under the water. After a while he gets over being shy and gets out of the hot tub, sits down by the pool totally naked, and really starts jackin' his dick for all it's worth. It gets really fuckin' hot when he starts fingering himself to get off. This boy must really like stuff up his ass because he has to stop himself from cumming more than once after he starts playing with his hole. After a furious j/o session he can't keep it in any longer and shoots a bit juicy load all over his stomach, his fingers still in his ass! Check it.
Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3077kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 479.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: CockyBoys - Jarred's Poolside Stroke

Время генерации страницы 0.08067 секунды с 9 запросами