View Single Post
Old 06-16-2024, 10:08 AM   #20455
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of herself and her needs. I did just that. I brought out my hitachi and started pleasuring myself with it. The waves of pleasure I could feel were building deep down and inside. It felt amazing. Knowing that I tend to scream I gagged myself with the 2" ball gag. I started drooling right away. I then tied my legs to the base of one of the dining room chairs. Once my legs were tied so they couldn't close I sat on the hitachi and started pleasuring myself more. As I started rubbing harder agaisnt the hitachi, the drool started coming out even more. I was getting more and more exicted. I love it when the hitachi is rubbbing hard agaisnt my clit. The harder the better, it was building and then finally I made myself orgasm from the hitachi.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 263.9 MB

Download Sydney Hale, Self Bound Orgasms!

Resurgence

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

Sexually Broken is back at it again with Resurgence. Two dicks, one babe, bondage and rough sex. Brooke is a tall, skinny and stunning, taking two dicks for the first time.
She is bound in six different positions and brutally fucked. Bound to a symbian and forced to cum while drooling all over herself. The guys help themselves to exploring her body. Completely helpless, at the mercy of Jesse and Steve, she is forced to do what she is told.
A guiding rope from around her neck will pulls her down or chokes her out. Restrained by all her limbs and her hair, takes two big dicks at the same time. Fingered, fucked and sucked until she bursts with moans.

Duration: 45:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2673kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 927.9 MB

Download Resurgence

Warden Lola Interview's New Guard part 3

In part 3 Bruno has Tony take Anna Belle on a tour of the prison. While they are gone Bruno spends some quality time with Lola getting his cock sucked. She goes down on his cock still in her chains and shackles. Before they get too far along though Tony comes back in with Anna Belle. It's decided by Bruno that Anna Belle should practice putting a prisoner in a cell and that she should take Lola down to a cell. Warden Lola is not happy about this at all, but doesn't have much of a choice. Anna Belle takes her down to a cell and helps her sit down and then locks her in. Warden Lola is left alone still wearing her shackles, lock box, and crotch chain.

Duration: 8:56
Video: 768x576, MP4V, 1583kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 112.0 MB

Download Warden Lola Interview's New Guard part 3

The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download The Vigilante Turns His Attention Towards Rachel - Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

The Grand Tour of Pain part 2

Kymberly's been making the rounds here at DungeonCorp lately, but today she's getting the grand tour...The Grand Tour of Pain that is. And on this day her tour guide through Hell is none other than Ogre. Now Kymberly's a specimen. A perfect body. And Ogre pulls out all the stops exploring it and putting her through her paces. She seems to have a fighting spirit, and that serves all the better, providing plenty of orgasmic tension. She may be strong and defiant, and she may be willing to hang tough, but it's only a matter of time before she's broken...And Ogre is certainly up to the challenge. In the end she shall comply, and she will be kicking and screaming all the way.

Duration: 15:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 169.3 MB

Download The Grand Tour of Pain part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03107 секунды с 9 запросами