Old 06-15-2024, 01:18 PM   #102958
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

NextDoorTwink Trading Favors 1080p Rancho Santa Margarita

Studio: NextDoorTwink
Cast: Chance Wylder & Lucas Knight
Chance Wylder has been at the shoot house all week and all anyone keeps talking about is the size of Lucas Knight's cock. Finally 'face to face', Chance is visibly eager to see this large member of the Next Door family. Lucas pulls it out, and Chance is not disappointed, immediately falling to his knees to get a better appreciation of it. Taking it into his mouth, Chance soon finds out just how big it gets, as Lucas quickly swells in Chance's mouth. Stroking his dick, Chance is growing to maximum length as well, and once swollen, Lucas turns the table and goes down on Chance. And though Chance is always down for a nice BJ, what he's really eyeing is Lucas' hole, perched up in the air as he bends over to suck cock. Chance makes a motion to eat Lucas' ass, and Lucas crouches up for Chance to get deeper. Chance tongues it to get it moist, then slips his hard cock inside Lucas as Lucas' grip tightens upon entry. Fucking Lucas from behind, Chance reaches around to stroke Lucas' giant dick and feels it ready to burst, so he pulls out and gives Lucas a jizz bath all over the couch.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6635kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: NextDoorTwink Trading Favors 1080p

Riding His Pipe Carbon Cliff

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English
Sexy young Johnny Walsh has been practicing his skateboard skills and it's fair to say that it's not been going well. His despondent sense of futility is palpable when his gorgeous friend Finn Harper arrives, but it seems his hot young buddy knows exactly how to cheer him up.
Duration: 21:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding His Pipe

Only Fans Gael Kriok Alejo Ospina 1080p Flekkefjord

就業終わりの社内で変態リーマン達� �ナマ交尾で盛り合う!2人に廻され、 奥へたっぷり中出し射精。ドロドロ� �精子が零れ落ちる。
Format: m4v
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4003kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 884.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Only Fans Gael Kriok Alejo Ospina 1080p

Irmaos Dotados - Irmao Com Conteudo Rootstown

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Irmaos Dotados
Cast: Henrique, Kautzer
Genres: anal, bareback, blowjob, gay, kissing, latino, oral, smooth
Brothers Henrique Karvalho and Kautzer left their parents' house to try life in the big city. They found an apartment, got a job, but after a while they were both out of work. With the bills starting to pile up, desperation hit. Kautzer was checking job applications looking for a vacancy, while his brother went to take a shower after some unanswered interviews. Suddenly Henrique appears in the room in a towel saying that the water has run out. Kautzer didn't have money for his water bill a few months ago. Furious, Henrique takes off the towel and throws it to the side, revealing his heavy cock. Kautzer hadn't seen his brother naked for a long time, but when he did he had an idea: his neighbor had already commented on the sale of adult content on the internet and soon thought about getting his brother to make some solo content. Kautzer gave the idea to Henrique, who was very uncomfortable doing it. Kautzer argued that the neighbor already made content and could fix the lighting and even some customers. Henrique ended up agreeing, but the first attempts to record went very wrong: Henrique couldn't get a hard-on with his brother filming on his cell phone. He insists and asks his brother what would turn him on, telling him to stay focused and try to think of things that make him horny. Henrique replied that only with a mouth would his dick rise. Kautzer then told his brother to close his eyes and thinking about the bills he had to pay, he put his mouth on his dick. Henrique got scared and his brother tells him to keep focusing on things that excite him. The cock started to get hard and big in Kautzer's mouth as he tried to swallow every inch of that huge cock. Smartly, he had already left his cell phone recording to enjoy the content. Without realizing it, Henrique was already fucking his brother's mouth and forgot about any Taboo asking him to tongue his ass, which he did very willingly, eliciting moans from the whore. Henrique gets up and starts hitting his cock on his ass, which was blinking with excitement. He inserts the head of the rod and inserts the rest mercilessly, making his brother squirm. Kautzer, trying to get used to the big cock that invaded his ass, remained on all fours until he risked being roasted chicken. Soon the pain turned into pleasure and then he was riding his brother's big cock, who couldn't take it and shot his cum all over his naughty little brother. Time to see how the content turned out. They watched it together and Henrique was surprised: he found the film very interesting, so much so that he got a hard-on again and called his brother to record the sequence.
Duration: 27:42
Video: 1920x1066, AVC (H.264), 3669kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 766.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Irmaos Dotados - Irmao Com Conteudo

Using Eli After Hours (720p,1080p) Oxford

Cast: Barron, Eli
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Among Corbin Fisher's iconic pairings are Eli and Calan. But when you ask Eli about which specific episode really rocked his world the most and left him drained and desperate for more, it was his first time getting fucked by Barron (sorry, Calan!). Yup, it turns out that first time bottoming for Barron felt as good for Eli as it looked to all of us. We could tell Barron was hitting all the right spots with Eli and as that episode was going on it was clear we were witnessing some real magic, and Eli confirmed that when we asked him about his favorite scene. Well, it's time for these two to recreate that magic! You know Barron was more than up for the task, as always. A total stud with a dick that does not quit, Barron knows what he's doing and knows he's darn good at it. Not only did Barron know he rocked Eli's worked, but he knew he could do it again - and he wanted to!

Total size: 1.6 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Using Eli After Hours (720p,1080p)

OnlyFans HeightsHoundsxx, Derek Bolt Ouled Djellal

Studio: OnlyFans
OnlyFans present HeightsHoundsxx and Derek Bolt in a latest hot video scene update where HeightsHoundsxx fucks Derek Bolt. Enjoy!
Duration: 28:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1825kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 403.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans HeightsHoundsxx, Derek Bolt

StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw Bourbonnais

Studio: StockyDudes
Hey it's Brandon Ramm here and I wanted to personally tell you about this scene I shot because well, I ended up so horny while filming it I had to jump in! Chubby stud Craig Cruz, the monster hung chaser Brock Fulton, and everyone's favorite new cub Zeke Johnson decided they wanted to have me film them in a hot hotel hookup session wearing jockstraps. Who is going to say no to that?!
Everything started out normal enough. The guys make out, then start getting naked. The guys work on Zeke first getting him at attention. Do you notice Brock's amazing ass in the air in this shot? Well Craig did and he is the first one to start eating it and we get to watch. This also gives us a prime view of Craig's ass, which will be pounded very soon.
Craig moves from Brock's ass to his huge cock, gagging on it as he works it with some deep throat skill. Brock flips Zeke over and dives face first into Zeke's furry hole while Craig works Brock's bone. The guys then switch positions and Zeke fingers both dudes holes in some double fingering action. Brock goes back for more oral pleasure from Craig followed by additional oral attention by Zeke. Everyone is getting their asses eaten at this point!
The guys decided to really drive Brock wild and Craig sucks Brock's cock while Zeke eats Brock's hole. Hot! At this point I was rock hard filming all this and I knew Craig had been wanting me to fuck him for a while. So I decided to strip down and do something I rarely do, jump in the scene and get the anal fuck action started. I handed the camera to Zeke (thanks Zeke!) and spread Craig's hole open. It was already wet from all the spit Zeke had lubed it with so I slid my hard cock right up in Craig's warm hole. It was amazing and you can tell it really turned the guys on to see Craig getting fucked. I pumped away at his ass and then asked Brock if he was ready to fuck Craig.
Brock jumped up and replaced me behind Craig, and before you know it he was pumping his huge thick cock deep inside him. Zeke was pre cumming a lot at this point and was feeding his precum to the guys like it was honey with Brock still banging balls deep up Craig's hole.
Craig takes a break and decides to clean Brock's cock off with some hot ass-to-mouth action. This gets Brock ready for another round and this time it's Zeke's turn to get anally slammed. Zeke bends over and Brock starts pounding away at his ass with Craig hard and stroking watching this go down. Zeke changes positions and sits on Brock's cock, riding it some more while we watch.
The guys have been going at it for a while now and everyone is ready to cum so Zeke climbs off Brock's cock and goes back down on it some more before Zeke blows his load in Craig's face. Followed by Craig shooting off a thick white load of his own. Then it's Brock's turn to cum and he asks the guys "are you ready?" followed by several huge sprays of cum that hit his own face, Zeke's face, and Craig's chest. They all lick up the messy loads that are now covering them all finishing up with some cum swapping kisses. Needless to say my cumshot was not captured on camera but you can bet after all this hot action I managed to shoot my own load shortly after. Hope you enjoy this one guys, I know I did!
Duration: 31:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 543.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: StockyDudes - Jockstrap Hotel Hookup Raw

Время генерации страницы 0.11141 секунды с 9 запросами