Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Kel Blowie

Kel Blowie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

Kel Bowie is back and ready to blow for Kel Blowie, Part 2! She's chained up to a devious device, her neck immobilized in steel bondage. On her knees in a cute floral romper, Jesse wastes no time shoving his cock down her throat. She gags and drools everywhere during the sloppy blow job as he rubs his dick across her face.
Next, the device is pivoted up and she's brought to her feet, balancing in heels with her ass fully on display. Jesse quickly takes advantage of the vulnerable position, and her eyes roll back in her head as he begins fucking her roughly.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7305kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Kel Blowie

Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... The rope stretching Rachel is loosened so she can be turned toward the fence. It is then tightened back up. The bar of soap is removed from her mouth and used to lather up her backside. Once again she is gagged with the soap as her backside is scrubbed with the brush. The Vigilante also smacks her ass a few times with the backside of the brush as a reminder of who's in charge. Poor Rachel is affected by the swats so much that she actually lifts both legs off the ground. Her backside is rinsed off with the hose. She is turned around and rinsed with the hose once again. Rachel is shivering and whimpering the entire time gagged with a bar of soap. With snot running down her nose and onto her gag, I untie her wrists and have her sit in a chair. I soon give her a hand towel so she can dry herself off while I untie her ankles. I order her to stand so she can finish drying herself. I use a leather strap and bind her wrists behind her back.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 613.7 MB

Download Stripped and Scrubbed - Part 3

Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. With her makeup running down her face, Rosie waits for me bound and gagged in the chair. I return with a cock gag and after removing her cleave gag, I attempt to gag her with it. She has a gag reflex, but I try several more times. This reaffirms my earlier thought that a gag training session will be needed soon. I quickly try and bind her tits, but I decide to abandon this idea as they are not taking, but I will try again in a future session. I end up gagging her with a small ring gag. I get more rope and tie her lower legs, before binding her elbows and then cinching her arms securely to her body. I finally then pick her up and place her face down on the table. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 465.7 MB

Download Rosie Hogtied - Part 2

Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

Studio: SM-Circus
Cast: Jane, Kasha
Video language: English

Our new training juggling Jane and Kasha, first part.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 864x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 173.5 MB

Download Juggling petgirls Jane and Kasha Part1

Sexy teacher gets spanked

Her ass is so damn spankable that the head teacher gives the hard thrashing lessons to Nata on a regular basis! Cruel and perverted? But this slut deserves the most extreme punishment for her bad behavior, no doubt! What is waiting for this blondie today? Upskirt slapping, chained and cuffed flagellation, over-the-knee spanking and some other discipline acts. But this teacher with so spankable ass is unready to change - every painful spanking lesson on the boss's knees ends up with a secret orgasm!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1499kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 213.9 MB

Download Sexy teacher gets spanked
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05348 секунды с 9 запросами