All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

When he decides to take her out for a bit of a camping trip there is no way he is going to let her ride inside the truck. A few ropes solve the transportation problem.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 488.4 MB

Download Campfire Stories Elise Graves

Packed Full - Sasha Sparks

Sasha Sparks, a bigtime bondage model sporting thirty-six double D breasts, gets a one-of-a-kind experience at Hardtied. "That's the most fucked up shit I ever did," she says at the end, laughing. In excellent Insex form, PD ties her tight and stuffs her panties in her cunt, mouth, and - you guessed it - her ass. Psycho PD surfaces in spades doing a little cigarette play, face-slapping, and trash talking. Sasha, who never comes to an eroscillator, does it big for PD. "I don't let many people in my butt," she says at the end. "Then I'm an honored guest," PD quips, getting a firm promise from Sasha that she'll be back.

Format: real
Duration: 46:08
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 149.6 MB

Download Packed Full - Sasha Sparks

Part 3

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
Video language: English

Alice comes down from her single wrist suspension and right into an OTK spanking. There's no warm up and no messing around, but Alice still has a bad case of the giggles. That is until it's pointed out how wet Alice is. Her hair is tied back to an anal hook and then up to the ring above her. Her hands are tied behind her back. The vibrator is turned on and Alice is teased hard. She's so close, but the vibrator keeps getting pulled away. Alice's big knee high socks are shoved in her mouth and tied around her head. They've been on all day and now she has to breath in her own oder. With some choking she has to breath in harder.

Duration: 32:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Part 3

PowerShotz - Wendy Anal Training

Studio: PowerShotz

Picture young fresh faced sexy girls with their hands cuffed behind their shapely soft bottoms. Or their legs spread open wide and roped really tied, while their creamy breast hang free with nipples erect just right with a hard ball stuffed in their pretty pie holes, not to mention the girls aren't wearing any panties.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 22:06
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 307.8 MB

Download PowerShotz - Wendy Anal Training

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4

This Clip starts where Part 3 ended... As much fun as I have had groping, gagging, spanking, and watching Raven dance with bells hanging from nipple clamps, it is time that we get her hogtied. I tie her elbows and add a simple chest harness. When I am done her wrists are drawn up to the middle of her back and then tied off. Ropes are wrapped and cinched around her arms and upper torso, making any attempt at escape futile. I pick her up and place her on the floor. I let her get accustomed to her new position for a minute, before I hogtie her. Most women groan when I incorporate their crotchrope into the hogtie, but Raven smiles and welcomes the extra tightness. I tie her hair to her ankles and she is pretty much completely helpless. At this point Raven is not making struggling or even making many sounds, as she is concentrating on just breathing. Since she has no choice but to breathe through her mouth I decide to help her out by nose hooking her... should help to open up her nasal passages. I doubt it, but I like the way it looks and that's all that really matters. This is where Part 4 ends.

Duration: 18:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 423.1 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 4
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04281 секунды с 9 запросами