View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 01:03 PM   #40663
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1 Waiteville

Safa loves being tied up. She sits on a chair as I ask her a few questions about herself, as I get things setup for her bondage today. I'm soon behind her as I help her to her feet. I immediately have her put her wrists behind her back and I start to bind her. I continue binding her. Safa loves this part, and you can tell by the look on her face that she loves the process of being bound tightly. After I have her arms "Box Tied", I decide to have a little fun myself. I grab her by her hair with one hand and grope her large firm tits with my other hand. Safa clearly loves being manhandled as well. I spin her around and smack her ass for a while. She yelps as the ass slaps are administered, but is loving every minute of it. After a while, I sit her back down and I tie a rope into her hair. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 671.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Safa Ball-Hog-Tied - Part 1

PowerShotz - Tiki Bondage Amman

She's the headmasters new sex slave! Watch as he gags, binds and fondles her in his office before letting his boys she what a good student this teacher is...
Format: MPEG
Duration: 9:11
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 128.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: PowerShotz - Tiki Bondage

Luna Lovely - Luna's Lovely Lashing Ekron

Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Humiliation, Rope Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Vibrato
Video language: English
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Luna's Lovely Lashing

Blonde belted down Indian

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The deepthroat queen is back. Odette Delacroix is as tiny as they come. Clocking in 5 feet tall and under 90 pounds, Odette looks like a stiff breeze would blow her away. But don’t let those looks fool you. Odette is a deepthroat champion. She can take any dick you might throw at her without even blinking. While she has graced the pages of Sexuallybroken before, she has always been a bit nervous about the big dick. She was not sure her tiny little hole could handle the hammer of Jack. The hammer clocks in at 10 long inches. Can 5 foot tall Odette take the big dick for the first time? Let’s find out! For science.
Duration: 18:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 919.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blonde belted down

Epic dicking down in strict piledriver bondage! Owingsville

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
The final part of Devilynne’s live BaRS show is epic and without mercy. Not that we have had much mercy so far, but now it is time to pull out all of the stops. We take our dazed and drooling little fucktoy and bind her down into a piledriver position. That flawless ass and those tight holes are now perfectly displayed.
That perfect pink pussy makes a perfect bullseye and we make full use of it. All we have to do is walk up and slide home balls deep. Which is exactly what we do. One after the other the big dicks run a tag team twosome on that restrained little cunt. The sensation is overwhelming as Devilynne comes undone.
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Epic dicking down in strict piledriver bondage!

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5 Gold Bar

This Clip starts where Part 4 ended... Raven is left to endure her hogtie, I ask if she is concentrating on just breathing, which she is. Not much struggling going on at this point, although we like to see it sometimes, we all know it is futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll Raven onto her side, because she sure can't do it herself. She is there for quite some time. I finally get a reaction out of her when I clover clamp her nipples and then pull the clamps tight. I step away once again and let Raven endure her bondage, nose hook, and now the clamps. I remove them a short while later and once again Raven lets out a loud groan. I manhandle her again and slap her nice jean clad ass a few more times before I free her. I remove the sponge from her mouth and she talks a little about her ordeal as I continue removing her ropes.
Duration: 22:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 512.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raven's First Hogtie - Part 5

Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx Ivy

Supported by steel Sandra and Amanda felt secure, if only they could simply lie back and relax. Their backs ache. Their big breasts are being pulled by gravity. Their necks wrenched, holding their heads unsupported above the floor, long silver and blonde hair flowing to the ground. Soon the drool is flowing from their jaws being wedged open by huge ballgags as their Mistress arrives to plug their moans. How much longer can the MILFs endure their agony? Only their captrix can relieve their fixated thoughts of their stretched spines as the incline position begins to take its toll. With waiting wands Lisa first attends to Sandra’s spread pussy, then Amanda’s, then both bound women get a conjoined orgasm that works their abs as their muscles involuntary spasm and struggle against the steel. They must maintain the painful position of this predicament, as Lisa takes her turn with a wand, reclining between her playthings for a loud solo masturbation session!
Duration: 14:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5128kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 563.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandra Silvers, Lisa Harlotte and Amanda Foxx

Время генерации страницы 0.12174 секунды с 9 запросами