View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 11:01 AM   #20425
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Christina Carter: Non Stop orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

Christina Carter: Non Stop orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: muscular ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Straight ,Vaginal Penetration ,Tattoo ,Handler ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

There was a change in the shooting schedule and Christina landed on my set. With nothing in particular planned for that day I decided to do my first non stop shoot.
Holy fuck! This woman is HOT! She is able to take anything I do to her or put in her. Watch as she goes from pleasure, to defiance, to exhaustion to pure fear! All with mind blowing orgasms!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:00:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Christina Carter: Non Stop orgasmic shoot! Need I say more?

Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Polly waits and squirms in her chair as she awaits what's to come next. I bring back several large pairs of satin panties, but before those go in her mouth, I tie a length of rope in her hair. Her eyes roll back as I wrap the rope tight right up to her scalp. Now the panties get stuffed in her mouth. I seal them in with black tape. I have a bit more rope to add before I hogtie her, but before I do, I tie her head back with the hair tie I just added. It's not long before I put Polly on the floor. I am soon binding her ankles and feet. I put her on her stomach. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.0 MB

Download Polly's Strict Hogtie - Part 3

Pumpkin Spice

It's Fall and time for pumpkin spice everything again! Pumpkin spice tea, Pumpkin spice coffee, Pumpkin spice bondage....Ooops! Did I say that? I must really have bondage on the mind.

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Pumpkin Spice

Epic deepthroat and massive dicking

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

The grand finale of Aria Alexander's live BaRS show draws to a close with a bang. We have handcuffed down and ragdoll fucked this delightful piece of ass from every single conceivable angle and position. And she has taken every single inch of dick we have dished out. It is amazing out much variety one can get out of a fuck table, a pair of handcuffs, some warm holes and some creativity. We shift and flow back and forth. Mouth, pussy and drooling cum. To her credit, Aria hangs tough.

Duration: 19:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Epic deepthroat and massive dicking

All natural stunner Abella Danger

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

We have had Abella Danger before and she was such a delight that we just had to have her back. Her enthusiasm and willingness to destroy herself on the dick is undeniable. we like it when they are this eager. Let's reward that eagerness, shall we? This all natural starlet is bound down doggy style with belts, her big bubble butt and shaved pussy perfectly displayed. Both ends are wide open for business and we simply walk right up and fill them to the brim. There is no warm up, just straight rough and brutal fucking. The orgasms flow in short order.

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6784kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 989.2 MB

Download All natural stunner Abella Danger
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03854 секунды с 9 запросами