View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 09:33 AM   #9427
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Luna Lovely - Luna's Lovely Lashing Inyokern

Cast: Luna Lovely
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Humiliation, Rope Bondage, Small Tits, Spanking, Submission, Vibrato
Video language: English
Luna Lovely is back on Kink and this time she’s eager to be marked, and The Pope is the man for the job! First Luna is tied on top of a wedge where The Pope ball-gags her then puts her in a noose for more control. Then The Pope begins whipping her ass until Luna starts to quiver. He gives her the Hitachi for a while before returning to the lashing of Luna’s fit body. Eventually the crop comes out and The Pope really starts tenderizing Luna’s flesh. Next Luna is suspended giving The Pope clear access to all of her, so he starts off with a good spanking before adding even more rope. Once Luna is secured, The Pope fucks her exposed pussy with the dildo then adds the Hitachi for over-stimulation and keeps going until he’s gotten the orgasm from her that he demands. Finally, Luna is tied to a pole with her arms and legs over her head for even easier access to her pussy, which The Pope starts slapping. Eager to up the ante, he soon breaks out the cane and starts going to town on Luna’s ass and thighs. It’s not too long before Luna gets her wish and her legs are good and marked, so The Pope gives her pussy the Hitachi one more time as her reward.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9844kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Luna Lovely - Luna's Lovely Lashing

Study Break Mc Lain

Cast: Ana Foxxx ,Nikki Darling
Genres: Straight ,Bondage ,Nipple Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Slave ,switch ,Scissoring ,shaved ,Fingering
While studying for a challenging midterm, Ana Foxxx seduces hot sorority sister Nikki Darling to submit to kinky lesbian sex! The girls relieve stress with bondage, finger banging, scissoring, nipple clamps, flogging, cropping, foot worship, facesitting, and pussy and anal strap-on fucking!!!
Duration: 1:02:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Study Break

Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied Highmore

Rachel walks into her bedroom wearing red heels, a tanktop, and tight jeans. She is on the phone, but has to cut the call short as she tries to find her charger. Soon a strange man has her subdued. He plays with his captive for a while before stripping her. He enjoys groping and manhandling her for a while longer afterwards. He decides that she will be coming with hims od her severely gags her with her own panties, which were cut off her, and an old rag. She is very tightly hogtied and left to struggle while he pulls the van up to the door. At the end of the clip her leaves her tied, but removes the ropes hogtying her. She is thrown over his shoulder before walking out of the room.
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 551.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rachel is Captured, Stripped, Severely Gagged, and Hogtied

Rosie Hogtied - Part 1 Ashburn

Rosie's attitude is much better, but she still requires training. I lead her in by her hair with her wrists already bound, and immediately start to roughly grope and manhandle her. Soon, I strap in a very big, black, ballgag before I turn her around and start spanking her ass. It does not take long before she can't handle the gag any longer, so will for sure be doing a gag session before long. I see a roll of vetwrap laying around. so I use it to cleave gag her. I continue smacking her ass and roughly groping her tits and in between, I clover clamp her nipples. Her panties are cut off and she is crotch roped. I also tie the clamps overhead, before I start binding her legs. The tears start streaming as I continue binding her legs. When I have her thighs thoroughly bound, I notice one clamp has come loose, so I immediately remedy that. I order her to turn in a tight circle. Rosie says she can't... I gently guide her and she her that she indeed can. She cries, whimpers and whines as she manages 1 full revolution. I remove the clamps, but Rosie still has not learned any manners, and she is reminded. I seat her and walk away. This is where Part 1 ends.
Duration: 21:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rosie Hogtied - Part 1

Dia Zerva Double Bagged Angers

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture, Toys, Oral, Deep Throat
PD is nice enough to bring Old Cunt Sister Dee a friend. New Cunt Dia Zerva thinks she is here for a modeling gig until Old Cunt tells her she’s been held captive for six days.
Duration: 51:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dia Zerva Double Bagged

Fisting Bianca Gattman

Cast: Bianca Stone ,Aiden Starr
Genres: shaved ,Blonde ,Slave ,fake boobs ,Sub ,Femdom ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Straight ,switch
Welcome local model and masochist Bianca Stone to Whipped Ass. Bianca likes to be challenged with lesbian BDSM and having rough lesbian sex. She loves being restrained and giving up all control to a sexy dominatrix! Bianca loves the feeling of being in bondage and having her pussy fisted and asshole fucked. Watch as Aiden Starr pushes Bianca’s limits with heavy spanking, nipple and pussy torment and being made to lick asshole while tied on a harsh back breaker!
Duration: 58:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fisting Bianca

Angel Allwood's BaRS show with relentless machine dicking Seney

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
As the epic and fast paced bondage and rough sex show draws to a close, our lifestyle swinger Angel Allwood is dazed and gasping. Her lush curves are covered with sweat and her sides heave. The endless orgasms have washed through her bound body, leaving her dizzy. While the dishing out of the dick has been relentless, we are not done yet. Flesh and blood is all well and good, but we have a special treat in store for our big titted milf. Machine does not wear down, it never needs a break. Her greedy hole needs a mechanical touch.
Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Angel Allwood's BaRS show with relentless machine dicking

Время генерации страницы 0.11667 секунды с 9 запросами