luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Mistresst - Anal Abuse And Humiliation

Mistresst - Anal Abuse And Humiliation

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

This is probably the most authentically abusive anal vid I´ve done. I had instructed this slave to train his own ass to take a larger toy. He swore he was ready, he begged & begged me to film with him. He even sent me money to show he was serious about being a good film slave. He whines about the pain as I fuck his ass. He keeps trying to get me to stop & each time I get him on his knees & make him suck his ass juices off the cock (ass-to-mouth) as punishment. I verbally degrade him, his small worthless cock & his lousy performance. I banish him & tell him I´ll never see him again. cruel, cutting humiliation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3762kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 430.8 MB

Download Mistresst - Anal Abuse And Humiliation

Tough Way To Go Remastered

Video language: English

The longer Scotty watches his horny (and greedy) wife Kimberly fuck the muscular black guy with the enormous penis, the more he gets the feeling that he's going to be snuff it when they're through. Ricco doesn't seem to be messing around, and devious Kimberly seems to be quite happy with the size upgrade she's received. Perhaps if Scotty appeals to their humanity he can worm his way out of this to be a sissy for one more day...

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8251kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tough Way To Go Remastered
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.17608 секунды с 9 запросами