View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 07:29 AM   #1608
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Red Latex Hogtie Ringle

Latex is always a bit fun! And, we don't want to deprive anyone of their fun!...So, I'll give you this one....I dress in my transparent red latex minidress with thong panties underneath and bright red high heels. Of course, I put on my collar as a sign of my submission. But, Johnny decides to take it easy on me today. I got enough going on with the latex. He puts me in a hogtie in soft cuffs, just so he can watch me struggle and roll around in latex. He, also, gives me a matching plump red ball gag, because he likes all the helplessness and drool... I'd click my ruby red heels together, but, I'm a bit tied up at the moment. Besides, you know I'm having fun!
Format: mp4
Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 126.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Latex Hogtie

Mistresst - Medical Ejaculation Assessment Bose

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English
As a professional, conservative sex therapist, part of what I do is physically check that everything is working properly. A "systems check" so-to-speak. Today my patient is nervous as I ask him to strip naked & answer some personal questions about his masturbation habits, his fetishes, his sex life, etc. I eventually get him to admit he has a fetish for licking pussy & ass. He´s just crazy for women´s rear-ends. I tell him to close his eyes while I´m stroking him & imagine that I´m sitting on his face...he has vivid visions of my pussy & ass against his lips...he ejaculates enthusiastically by my latex-gloved hand.
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3857kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 443.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistresst - Medical Ejaculation Assessment

Teacher's Pet Plaisance

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce, Mz. Berlin
Genres: BDSM, Domination, Toys, Masturbation, Lesbian, Spanking, Fetish, Lingerie, Brunette, Blonde, Bondage, Latex
Busty Berlin is eager to learn French to move to Europe for her new job. She hires a French Teacher (Anastasia) to teach her the ropes. Anastasia is more than willing to offer her services but Berlin’s lack of willingness to learn forces her to use every techniques at hands to make sure her student is making progress. Anastasia is resigned to have to teach Berlin the hard way by using harsh punishment. Humiliation and a series of bondage to help her focus on her lessons.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:46:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 812.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher's Pet
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11078 секунды с 9 запросами