Old 06-14-2024, 05:20 AM   #7126
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Party Time

Party Time

Video language: English

When Marcelo invites his best friend on his vacation with his wife, Chloe gets upset. She decides that the best way to take out her anger is by fucking her husband's best friend. Who knew party time would turn into cuckold time? Maybe if Marcelo is lucky when Chloe cums and squirts all over the place, it will hit him too.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 266kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

Download Party Time

Mistresst - First Time Strap-On Virgin

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Mistresst
Cast: Mistresst
Genres: Female domination
Video language: English

Custom vid, no name mentioned. : This is not a typical strap-on vid with lots of hard-core pounding action. The custom order was for an authentic first time pegging scene & that means lots of intimate, slow warm up, lots of fingering (actually edited about 20 minutes of that to just a few minutes)...there were some false starts where I put it in then had to take it back out again & I wasn´t sure we would even get the scene...but in the end he´s riding my dick, loving it & cumming, so we got there. It all comes off as fairly amateur & very very natural & real...because it was. Maybe not everyone´s cup of tea, but I´ve given an accurate description for those who like this style.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 431.4 MB

Download Mistresst - First Time Strap-On Virgin
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.19554 секунды с 9 запросами