Old 06-14-2024, 04:52 AM   #20421
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default The Not -so- Innocent - Melanie Jayne

The Not -so- Innocent - Melanie Jayne

Cast: Melanie Jayne
Genres: Small Tits ,Blindfold ,Bondage ,Whipping ,Straight ,Nipple Torment ,Hitachi ,BDSM ,slim ,Vaginal Penetration
Video language: English

Melanie Jayne is so genuine, you may think she's in your living room during this shoot. Nothing but candid experience from this industry and BDSM novice. She learns the hard way how to ask permission to cum - something she has Never done before and purrs in sweet pleasure as the machines work her pussy. We overload every one of her senses with ice, hot wax, oil, vibrators, fuckingmachines, blindfolds, whips, and orgasm denial. She's so new she doesn't know what to be shy about - exposed, horny and eager, Melanie is what wet machine dreams are made of..I pity the fool who hits the fast forward button on this shoot!

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Not -so- Innocent - Melanie Jayne

PowerShotz - Renae Stuck Suck

Renae is bound to a chair with a water bucket hung from a rope threaded through her hot little slit. Dan turns on the flow and, as the bucket fills, Heather grows very, very uncomfortable.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 14:30
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 1660kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 202.0 MB

Download PowerShotz - Renae Stuck Suck

Violet Monroe

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

It takes a special type of starlet to handle a live BaRS show. Most can not hang with what an all live, non stop, brutal and punishing Sexuallybroken show. Violet Monroe is not like most. Her pale skin, long red hair and elegant face belie the true sexual animal that lurks between. She wants, she craves, what we can dish out. She is here today to be sexually broken as only we can.

Duration: 21:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Violet Monroe

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

Daniela Ortiz - Horny, Submissive, Loca (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Daniela Ortiz
Genres: BDSM

Daniela and Jors plan to have a kinky evening, but Jors turns out to be a dominant lover. Daniela has never had to submit to such scrutinous rules before, but she's extremely turned on and ready for anything. The Latina babe gets put to the test to see just how much she can handle. Jors holds nothing back and fucks her hard, pushing her pussy to the limit. She squirts and lets their juices mix. Jors cums hard for the kinky Latina babe, impressed by her skills.

Duration: 39:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3147kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 953.1 MB

Download Daniela Ortiz - Horny, Submissive, Loca (2024)
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10405 секунды с 9 запросами