View Single Post
Old 06-14-2024, 02:22 AM   #20417
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

Mina is wearing a sexy combination. A sheer bodystocking, a velvet thong bodysuit over the top, wet look opera length gloves, a tightly laced leather corset and patent ballet boots to top it all off! She is dressed in pink rope, her elbows tightly bound together, and a black and pink harness ballgag. Mina's helpless struggles are gorgeous in this 13 minute update.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6671kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 700.9 MB

Download Pink Rope Corset and Ballet Boots

Epic dicking down in strict piledriver bondage!

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The final part of Devilynne's live BaRS show is epic and without mercy. Not that we have had much mercy so far, but now it is time to pull out all of the stops. We take our dazed and drooling little fucktoy and bind her down into a piledriver position. That flawless ass and those tight holes are now perfectly displayed.
That perfect pink pussy makes a perfect bullseye and we make full use of it. All we have to do is walk up and slide home balls deep. Which is exactly what we do. One after the other the big dicks run a tag team twosome on that restrained little cunt. The sensation is overwhelming as Devilynne comes undone.

Duration: 16:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 922.7 MB

Download Epic dicking down in strict piledriver bondage!

Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome

Cast: Ariel X ,Cherry Torn
Genres: Metal Bondage ,Humiliation ,natural boobs ,Pain ,other hair color ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Straight ,slim ,Fingering
Video language: English

This is part 1 of 3 from the March live show.
For our usual warm up, the two pain sluts are double gagged and belted. They race against the clock to escape. The outcome is a win win.
Now for the real action. An electric plug is lodged into Ariel's pussy and her hands are wrapped to disable her digits. She is crammed into our bondage dome while Cherry is splayed over top. Cherry is zip tied by the limbs, torso and throat. Every move she makes will increase the bite of the ties, so she has no choice but to take what she gets.
Let the games begin. They are questioned and the wrong answers result in a punishment for themselves, a correct answer results in a punishment for the other. Cherry receives the heavy floggings, Ariel receives the electric shock in the cunt.
Ariel's screams are muffled while Cherry is restrained with only glimpses of the tormented body beneath her. Cherry's body is bent tight over the dome while Ariel's air becomes thick and hot. What a way to start the show.

Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Electrified Ariel X, Tied down Cherry Torn: The Dome

StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Release Year: 2015
Studio: StrapOnSquad FetishNetwork
Cast: Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels
Genres: Strapon, Dildo, Sybian, Deepthroat BJ and Rough Sex

Sabrina Banks is back for more lesbian domination. She can't get enough. This time around Sabrina's Mistress, Brooklyn Daniels, wants her to endure constant orgasms. The infamous sybian f"cking machine does the trick and more.

Duration: 22:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7730kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download StrapOnSquad Sabrina Banks and Brooklyn Daniels

Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3

This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Raven sits, smiles, and giggles as it seems she has enjoyed herself so far. Judging by the look on her face, she likes it when I tightly tie a length of rope into her hair as well, but she does not seem to like what comes next. I want to see how she will react to an extreme gag. I cleave gag her tightly with an ace bandage. Let's see how effective it is... I slap her tits hard and get some nice yelps and moans. I finish tying her legs and feet before I really make her gag tight and effective by adding many wraps of black tape over the ace bandage. Her look of joy has now turned to agony as she does her best to deal with this gag. Raven is a thin, fit woman, but this gag has given her an extra chin, which means it's a very good gag. I leave her to endure the gag for just a short while as the idea was to give her taste of a few different gags this time around. I remove it and then reward her with some breast and nipple groping and play. Soon, it is time for her next gag. I shove a large sponge in her mouth and then I tape it in tightly with clear tape. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 14:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 329.2 MB

Download Raven's First Hogtie - Part 3
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04163 секунды с 9 запросами