View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 01:52 AM   #131
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Daughter comes home, dressed slutty, the Tipsy, red-neck Father meets her in the hallway. He yells at her about being a whore and a stripper, yells about her tattoos. She yells back, he cracks her a good one, she crashes into the wall, he pulls off his belt and whips at her legs while calling her names; whore, slut, tramp, etc., she cries/screams/begs. He stops and grabs her throat she grabs his hands and tries to pull them away, he kisses her hard, she struggles, he shoves her to the floor and starts insulting her again, he stops, yanks her shorts down, and gets on top of her, unzips his pants and makes love to her on the floor while she protests! After he is finished; he gets up, zips his pants up, and walks off while she lays there in a state of shock, staring straight up.
The Father is sitting at the kitchen table drinking a beer. The Daughter walks into the kitchen dressed slutty like she is going to work, acting like she is terrified of her Father. He says, “You going to work you little whore? You going to show them your tits and then fuck them later?” Terrified, she says, “I just dance Daddy, I just dance topless. I don’t have sex with them.” He strikes her and yells, “You lying little whore, I know what a whore you are. You’re a whore just like your mother! If you are gonna fuck every man in the town, then I’m going to get some of that pussy!”...

Karma Rx , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , pussy licking , stockings , mini skirt , slut , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:41:25
Size - 926 mb

https://fboom.me/file/18a070a9495ed/KRx-MSD.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09226 секунды с 9 запросами