View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 01:50 AM   #130
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Cadence is at home struggling with her math homework when her father asks if she needs help. He rubs her shoulders as she works and it makes her feel a bit uncomfortable. You just need some stress relief he tells her slowly working his hands to her chest. She tries to get him to stop as his hands softly grope her body.
He lifts her out of her chair so he can keep massaging her and as she works pulls up her skirt I’m not sure I can concentrate with you doing that She says. Keep working, don’t question me He tells her slapping her ass. He fingers her young wet pussy and she pleads with him to stop and let her work on her math. Daddy! I don’t think this is going to help She screams when he thrusts his hard perverted cock inside of her. He makes her continue her homework as he fucks her. She feels herself filled with warm hot liquid as he tells her the answer to one of the questions...
That night Cadence is warm and safe in her bed. A slight creak of the door and her father pulls down her covers. She pretends to be asleep as she feels him slide off her panties and pull up her shirt. His strong hands touch her body and she prays that he will just leave her alone...

Cadence Luxx , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blonde , teen , school , schoolgirl , mini skirt , kitchen , сumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , sleeping , forced , discipline , brutal , domination , hardcore

Resolution - 1280x720
Duration - 00:46:28
Size - 711 mb

https://fboom.me/file/9b01cdab571c1/CL-LandO.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04871 секунды с 9 запросами