View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 11:59 PM   #529
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SlowTeasingHandJobs Hunter Cums with Long Slow Strokes Pearblossom

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs
Blond haired and blue eyed Hunter is back this week, and I have his toned, athletic body l aid out on a massage table for my enjoyment. I use long, slow strokes, running the length of his cock to bring him closer to the edge inch by inch. Once there, I continue to stroke until his body spasms in orgasm and he shoots a milky white load for me.
Format: mp4
Duration: 17:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1763kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 246.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Hunter Cums with Long Slow Strokes

SlowTeasingHandJobs New Model - Ty Terra Alta

Ty is a 26 year old, bisexual guy, tall and lean with blond hair, blue eyes and long, shapely legs covered in light blond fur. I tied him to a chair and slowly stroked and sucked his hard cock. He told me he was carrying a three day load and was used to coming at least once or twice a day. Ty became very affectionate, melting into me as I slowly worked hard cock. His body started to quiver and shake, he moaned and whimpered as he struggle to cum with my slow pace, and finally shot his load which I eagerly took in my mouth.
Duration: 19:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1896kbps

File size: 291.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs New Model - Ty

SlowTeasingHandJobs Scott Gets His Hand on Cayden Zofingen

I have had the pleasure of editing scenes that Rich has done with sexy, blond haired, blue eyed model Cayden. Needless to say I was eager to get my hand (and mouth) on his gorgeous, thick cock. I have him bound to a chair and work his dick with slow strokes as he moans with pleasure, before taking his perfect dick in my mouth for light, slow sucking. I then take him over the edge and he shoots a beautiful, milky white load for the camera. ---
Duration: 18:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2378kbps

File size: 346.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Scott Gets His Hand on Cayden

SlowTeasingHandJobs Ty - Sucked and Stroked Waurika

Cast: Ty
I have sexy, blonde haired and blue-eyed Ty bound to the massage table while I enjoy his body in an affectionate edging. I begin with my mouth, sucking his dick until its rock hard. I then stroke his cock while kissing his neck, driving Ty crazy until he can hold back no longer and has a hot trembling orgasm.
Duration: 12:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1894kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 185.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Ty - Sucked and Stroked

Время генерации страницы 0.06366 секунды с 9 запросами