View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 11:55 PM   #8174
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Brutal Tops (2016-2017) Pack1 New Sweden

Genres: BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot, Rimming
Video language: English
These sadistic Brutal Tops break cock hungry bottoms with vile and degrading sessions in humiliation, initiation and total submission.
Dishing out their sleazy depravity using restraining ropes, chains, chastity, teasing and sensory deprivation our Brutal Tops punch, whip, slap, paddle, fuck and piss over dirty sex pigs until they're begging for mercy.
Their whimpers serve only to drive our fiendish Brutal Tops to even more extreme punishments until they completely break them. Only then can the real torment and humiliation begin....
Nothing is off limits as the Brutal Tops gob, snot, piss and cum to complete the degradation of these pitiful submissives.

Total size: 1.1 GB in 3 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brutal Tops (2016-2017) Pack1

Lustful Games Scene 4 Ovando

Release Year: 2016
Studio: GayBoysStudios
Genres: Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Muscled Guys, Rimming, Monster Cocks, Verbal Humilation, bareback,
Video language: English
Hot hispanic guys doing it bareback in the forrest.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6980kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lustful Games Scene 4

Rafael discovers Paris' delights Miyako

Release Year: 2015
Studio: EricVideos
Cast: Djamel, Rafael
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Hairy, Facial, Kissing, Masturbation, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.
Rafael, a gorgeous Latino, discovers Paris and meets with Djamel who he met online; the sexy and horny Arab was waiting for him ass ready in the air. The two fucked passionately while the Eiffel Tower was twinkling......
Duration: 19:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2189kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 333.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rafael discovers Paris' delights

DarkRoom Shackled and Loaded Taxco

Release Year: 2016
Studio: DarkRoom DarkAlley
Cast: Owen Powers, Jay Conrad, Michael Derek
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, DAP, Hairy, Kissing, Masturbation, , Rimming, Tattoos
When Owen Powers is locked up, his ass is put to the test by power tops Jay Conrad and Michael Derek. After being fed two big cocks, Owen is ready to take dick deep and hard until he's loaded up.
Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2336kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 388.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DarkRoom Shackled and Loaded

BenleyRace - Muscle mates Beau and Chase East Ellijay

By the time we shot this video between our muscle mates Beau and Chase the guys had already hooked up. So there were no first time nerves when it came to making this video. With the photoshoot out of the way I was looking forward to a hot show as I grabbed the video camera. I love how Beau takes control picking Chase up in the air before laying him out on the couch. He slips off his shorts and with Chase's legs still in the air starts licking his hole. You can tell by the look on Chase's face he's loving this good rimming. Over on the bed they get into a 69 position to suck on each other's cocks. Beau is really turned on now and starts prodding Chase's hole with his cock. Beau loves a cock in his mouth and ends up blowing his load while Chase feeds him his cock. I knew before we started this was going to by a hot scene. I'd say that Beau and Chase is one of the most perfect pairings. I'm glad we were able to get together to film this during his short visit.
Duration: 18:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 505.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Muscle mates Beau and Chase

Boy For Sale - The Boy Colton - The Prize Anna Maria

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Boy For Sale
Cast: Colton, Master Wheeler
Genres: anal, bareback, cum, gay, kissing, oral, rimming
From the darkness I was led into the light by a handsome and well-dressed man. We didn’t exchange many words, but the terms of our relationship were clear merely from his demeanor. I was his, purchased and ready to use. This man, Master Wheeler, sat fully-clothed in a tailored suit on the bed. His eyes scanned my body; they dreamed of all the ways he could use my body to please his own. I found myself surprisingly calm as I stared at him from across the room on hands and knees. Behind his mustache sat a wicked smile. He signaled me over with a flick of his hand after what felt like an eternity. I crawled towards him, blood already rushing towards my cock as my Pavlovian response to a Master’s command, a response bred into me by Master Barrett moments before Master Wheeler purchased me. My new Master grabbed my face. I felt his hot breath on me as he grazed his hand over my blushing cheeks. His other hand gripped with slightly more force to hold the back of my neck and keep my head in place. His breath smelled of mint mouthwash and his body of expensive cologne. He pushed my face into the bulge of his trousers and explored the back of my body with his sturdy hands. Eventually, he reached my well-used hole. His cock grew as he wet his finger with his mouth. He played with my ass, delighted with my moans of pleasure. He splits my cheeks open with both hands as his fingers take turns fucking my hole. He was slow at first, but next thing I know his fingers are using my hole like they are fighting each other to feel the inside of me. I can hear the rough pleasure of dominance rumble in his breath. He forces his mouth onto mine to taste my tongue. Exploring the inside of my mouth and sampling the walls of my cheeks, his mustache grazed over my smooth lips. He grabbed my stiff cock through my jock. I am burdened with need—need to serve my Master, and for my Master to savor every moment from me he’s purchased. He gets up and starts to peel off his clothes, looking at me with animalistic anticipation, cock bulging out at me through his pants. At his direction, I pulled out his hard-on and took him into my mouth. His moans came out uncontrolled and savage as his pulsating penis rammed into my throat. His cock is so hard it fills my throat completely. I can’t help but gag because of its sheer size. He put me on the bed to play with my body. As he prepared my hole with his warm tongue I’d completely forgotten I had another Master inside me only moments ago! All I want now is my new Master’s throbbing cock to hit the deepest parts of the inside of my hole. The moment I’ve waited for has finally come. He used the tip of his cock to stretch me out. Pure ecstasy filled my body as he pushed the full length of his manhood inside of my hole. Before I knew it, he was fucking me with such force that I couldn’t speak; only muffled moans escaped as he rammed his cock inside my tight pink hole. He entered a daze of pleasure as he fucked me, pumping me further and further toward his orgasm. His throbbing cock burst inside of me, his hot load filled every crevice with his rich seed. Sweat dripped off my heaving chest. He breathed heavily in ecstasy while the last of his load broke into me. I laid in disbelief, staring up into Master’s eyes. That same smile of wicked satisfaction glinted back at me as I looked up at him. It was never more clear to me then in that moment that I was his, and that this was the first of many times I would be broken in by him.
Duration: 39:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Boy For Sale - The Boy Colton - The Prize

Triga Man's and Lads Night In Kincaid

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Adam, Danny, Jamie, Jay, Kai, Mel, Neil, Steve, Tyson
Genres: Oral Anal Sex, Big Dick, Rimming, Group, Cumshot
Now that's one lucky cunt! Or is it one man and eight scally cunts? Well, Man and Lads Night In finds dad Steve bored and stuck in his council flat on a Friday night so he decides to have a couple of tinnys and a smoke with his mate to relieve the boredom..
Format: avi
Duration: 1:48:11
Video: 720x394, XviD, 1808kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Triga Man's and Lads Night In

Время генерации страницы 0.11065 секунды с 9 запросами