Old 06-13-2024, 08:23 PM   #16789
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

SlowTeasingHandJobs Nick Ryder - Fingered, Dildoed & Jerked Great Bend

Studio: SlowTeasingHandJobs
Cast: Nick Ryder
Gary has Nick's muscular, toned body bound to a chair while he mercilessly teases his dick and fingers his asshole. The hot model is squirming and begging for more as Gary pleasures him with his mouth, hand and fingers. When he's ready to let him cum Gary works Nick's ass with a dildo, while firmly stroking the throbbing dick until it lets loose a big, thick load.
Format: mp4
Duration: 16:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1969kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 253.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Nick Ryder - Fingered, Dildoed & Jerked

SlowTeasingHandJobs Tony Salas Loves My Pocket Pussy Tuzla

I love having sexy Tony Salas bound and totally at my mercy. Today I have a new sensation for him, my pocket pussy. Tony loved this new toy and in no time was moaning and gyrating his hips. His tanned and toned body was such a sight as he thrust to meet my strokes. Finally, after pleading to cum, I granted Tony permission, and brought him to orgasm with my pocket pussy he loved so much.
Duration: 14:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2019kbps

File size: 232.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Tony Salas Loves My Pocket Pussy

Power Play Redondo

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Steel Mill Media
Cast: Luke Riley, Nick Moretti, Bigg Pete, Dominik Mann
Genres: BDSM, Bondage&Disciрline, Muscle, Tattoo, Leather, Electric Play, Masturbation, Cum shots
Watch muscle studs Nick Moretti and Luke Riley Dominate each other…each one trying to make the other break. Bat hitting, slapping, violent wand, and a back-to-back jerk off scene that will make you beg for more. Bonus: Bigg Pete and Dominik Mann star in Face2Face and Back2Back! If you love to see macho muscular men bound, gagged, and dominated then look no further because these two studs are bound to make you explode when you see them test each other’s limits of endurance for that fine line between pleasure and pain.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:22:42
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1300kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 819.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Power Play

The Fetish Factory, Scene 4 Chevak

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Handballing, Fetish, Kink, Rosebud
Video language: English
After fucking Jack Hunter and covering his low-hanging balls with a fresh load, Sebastian Keys restrains Jack in a sitting position. Jack's raging hard-on is at the mercy of Sebastian's every whim. Sebastian knows he has the upper hand and gets to work sucking and stroking his slave's gigantic boner. When Jack is throbbing and almost ready to burst, Sebastian abruptly stops to face fuck Jack's drooling mouth and to sit on his face. Sebastian reaffirms his authority and flogs Jack's muscled chest before perching on the stud's cock. Sebastian rides the giant pole up and down as the restrained Jack moans while his dick continues invading Sebastian's hole. Sebastian is rock hard and his cock flops up and down with each bounce on his Jack's thick dick. Sebastian can sense that Jack needs to blow his load and unbuckles his restraints to let him do his thing. With Sebastian's giant sack in his mouth, Jack pounds his meat until he his cock erupts and slathers the floor with thick ropes of white jizz.
Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6035kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Fetish Factory, Scene 4

SlowTeasingHandJobs Handsome, Hairy and on the Edge Branchland

I have handsome, hairy Jake bound to the chair while I enjoy his muscular body and big dick. I stroke his cock while kissing and licking his nipples,neck and ear. He moans in pleasure as I stroke him, and grunts in frustration when I stop. Horny and not thinking clearly, he then busts a thick load without permission, I have no choice but to ruin his orgasm by milking his sensitive dick.
Duration: 16:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2024kbps

File size: 262.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Handsome, Hairy and on the Edge

SlowTeasingHandJobs New Model - Chase Suwalki

Chase is a tall, sexy, bisexual model, with a muscular body and charming smile. After getting to know him with a brief interview I have him undress to expose his well defined body and beautiful uncut cock. I stroke his hard dick while keeping his gorgeous body on display for the camera. He moans in pleasure and I deny him permission to cum. When I am satisfied, I take him over the edge and he spews a huge, thick load of cum. ---
Duration: 21:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2002kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 344.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs New Model - Chase

SlowTeasingHandJobs Serg - Slow and Frustrating Edging ZIGONG

Cast: Serg
I have Serg, a handsome, European model, bound and at my mercy. I kiss him all over and play with his cock as he yearns for release. He moans with pleasure at my strokes only to be left frustrated when I back off. I make him ride this rollercoaster several times before allowing Serg to go over the edge as his body stiffens and he shoots his load
Duration: 23:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1937kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 359.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SlowTeasingHandJobs Serg - Slow and Frustrating Edging

Время генерации страницы 0.03384 секунды с 9 запросами