View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 04:55 PM   #20955
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - Brad is wanking his fat cock in footy gear

BenleyRace - Brad is wanking his fat cock in footy gear

With the photoshoot out of the way Brad is back in his footy gear again and ready to put on a hot solo jack off show. I love making videos with Brad. He has good eye contact with the camera in his videos and always gets his extra large cock rock hard. Those little white shorts barely contain his erection. In this video Brad is lubing up a fleshlight before pushing his cock deep inside. He lubes up his hole as well and plays with it a little while I focus on his bum. I get low down to get some nice dick stroking footage. Brad reaches a climax quite quickly and I almost miss recording a thick load of cum being unloaded on the bed. It's a really nice video from our horny new mate. I'm looking forward to shooting a lot more hot videos with Brad.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:34
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3353kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 248.2 MB

Download BenleyRace - Brad is wanking his fat cock in footy gear

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes at Eddies first photoshoot

Eddie is so happy meeting up with Beau for their first shoot together. When I was thinking of our mates to line up with Beau last year Eddie sprung to mind right away. The big smile on Eddie's face through most of this shoot gives away how excited our cute mate is to be getting wrapped in Beau's huge arms and thrown around in this shoot. We had been picking out clothes together in the model closet before heading into the studio to take some stripping and naked photos. There are some really funny moments in this footage like when Eddie struggles to pull off Beau's tight shorts down. Eventually I get them both naked so we can get some nice naked and cock sucking photos. The photos are hot and the BTS stills so much fun. Make sure you also take a look for the video we made at the end of this photoshoot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3557kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 396.1 MB

Download BenleyRace - Behind the scenes at Eddies first photoshoot
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12098 секунды с 9 запросами