View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 04:12 PM   #20954
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - Brad fucks a sex toy with his giant cock

BenleyRace - Brad fucks a sex toy with his giant cock

Brad Hunter is back this week fucking a sex toy with his giant cock. I left it up to our cute hung mate to decide on what he was going to do for this new video scene. After checking out the toy draw he picked some lube and a rubber bottom to fuck. He starts out stripping on the couch. Eventually pulling his big cock out of his underwear. I'm not sure what's going to happen next, but I'm glad he put a knee on top of the couch to start playing with and fingering his tight little hole. Over on the bed Brad starts pumping the rubber bum. His cock grows even thicker with each thrust. Make sure you watch this one right to the end to see the load of cum he sprays over the toy. The most perfect way to end this hot new video.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:48
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 473.6 MB

Download BenleyRace - Brad fucks a sex toy with his giant cock

BenleyRace - Brad Hunter jerking his fat cock

Brad's new video Jerking his fat cock was really hot to film. After making those photos of Brad posing in a jockstrap and naked got him turned on for this shoot. As I started filming it didn't take him long to be bent over showing off his perfect bum in that jockstrap again and his cock grew to full erection. I spat in my hand and starting pulling his cock back between his legs giving it a nice stroke. He splits open a flashlight as he pushes his whole cock deep inside it. He's taken the end of it since his cock is longer than the toy. You can see the head of his cock popping out the end as he rams it in again and again. Brad's ready to blow when I suggest he blow on the window. It's another really hot video from our handsome hung mate.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:26
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 358.1 MB

Download BenleyRace - Brad Hunter jerking his fat cock
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.09841 секунды с 9 запросами