View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 03:20 PM   #70373
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - Our cute mate Brad is playing with his big c...

BenleyRace - Our cute mate Brad is playing with his big cock in the hot tub

Now you can watch me taking my cute mate Brad's photos as he slips out of his speedo in the hot tub. Brad became popular quickly last summer when the 20 y/o turned up on the site swinging his big dick. I invited him around again just before we broke for winter for a photo session and video in the hot tub. I am taking a load of photos from different angles as Brad shows off his bum first, and then turns around to reveal that huge cock. He fills up the fleshlight with hot water from the tub and pushes his cock deep inside force all the water out. I got some great natural light shots from Brad as he got in to different positions in the tub. The video we made after this in the tub, and on the bed is already loaded up. Brad is smoking hot. I can see what I get so many requests to get him back.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:10
Video: 1282x720, AVC (H.264), 3570kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 445.1 MB

Download BenleyRace - Our cute mate Brad is playing with his big cock in the hot tub

His sexual feelings

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Today, Austin waits excitedly to be called into the doctor's office, ready to see the tall man once more. Once in the exam room, the tall doctor greets him warmly and performs his usual routine exam, monitoring Austin's growth and development and seeing how he's coming along. The visit is, for the most part, going pretty much like every previous visit. And Dr. Wolf is happy to answer Austin's questions and hear his concerns about his development. But for the first time, however, the doctor can't help noticing the way the boy is looking at him. He realizes the boy's bashful glances are mostly directed toward his concealed manhood and long, tall body. It's clear that the young man is interested in him sexually.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download His sexual feelings

BenleyRace - My beautiful mates Eddie and Nate

This BTS video with our beautiful mates Eddie and Nate is from one of my favourite shoots over summer. I had been wanting to get the boys together all summer. We finally set a date and got together in the studio. This is the footage from the BTS cameras running during the photoshoot. So you will see me directing the boys through the shoot. They are really adorable together. You can see they are getting really turned on in the shoot too. Make sure you also take a look at the hot video they made that day. I love watching Eddie fuck Nate.

Duration: 19:44
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4493kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 677.4 MB

Download BenleyRace - My beautiful mates Eddie and Nate

LucioSaints City Boys part 07 El Dolor del Amor

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Allen King , Antonio Miracle, Mario Domenech, Andrea Suarez, Angel Cruz
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback Condom, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Masturbation, Muscles, Orgy, Rimming, Tattoos, Uncut.

Allen king feel excited after meeting the new guy but a tragic story reminded him the pain of love, thankfully for others party does not stop Andrea Suarez gets fucked in a super orgy in a difficult chapter to forget.

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 158kbps

File size: 413.0 MB

Download LucioSaints City Boys part 07 El Dolor del Amor

Oliver in company

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Gorgeous blond boy Oliver Morgenson is just minding his own business on the couch when Jonah Knight arrives with an obvious pretext to start some BoyFun. No sane twink could refuse such an opportunity.

Duration: 20:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7845kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Oliver in company
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04044 секунды с 9 запросами