All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Johnny Forza Bangs Nicoli Cole Raw

Johnny Forza Bangs Nicoli Cole Raw

Release Year: 2015
Studio: DallasReeves
Cast: Johnny Forza, Nicoli Cole
Genres: Bblowjob, Fucking, Muscular, Bareback, Smooth, Cut, Tattoos, Uncut

Nicoli's aggressive manner gets Johnny rock hard in no time, and soon Johnny is stuffing Nicoli's mouth with his raging boner. As he sucks, Nicoli rubs up and down Johnny's legs as well as going up to kiss his toned chest and abs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3372kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 447.4 MB

Download Johnny Forza Bangs Nicoli Cole Raw

BenleyRace - Eddie and Byrons prewinter photoshoot

This is a BTS look at Eddie and Byron's pre-winter photoshoot. I know it must have been cooling down when I see the boys wearing long sleeve shirts at the beginning of their shoot. This shoot was particularly fun before the guys get along really well and like making each other laugh. And it's actually their second shoot together. I wanted to get a bunch of photos of them pulling each other's clothes off while stopping occasionally to kiss. The photos look great and the video we made afterwards was really hot. This has got to be one of my favourite pairings of the year. I'll be getting the guys back for new shoots over the summer.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4485kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 711.2 MB

Download BenleyRace - Eddie and Byrons prewinter photoshoot

Trenton & Jacob Take Turns

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshots, Masturbation
Video language: English

Jacob actually reminds me of Trenton quite a bit - he's young, hot-bodied, extremely good-looking, and when he first arrived at CF I so hoped he'd give guy/guy action a shot. When he did take that plunge and get in to some action with his fellow CF studs, he blew me away with how quickly he took to it, how hot he looked while doing it, and how much energy and enthusiasm he showed. Trenton was and had done all of the same not too long ago.

Duration: 24:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 895.8 MB

Download Trenton & Jacob Take Turns

MormonBoyz - Elder Stewart

The Brethren have waited a long time for today's candidate, Elder Stewart, whose cute face, big thick 10 inch dick, hungry hole and sexual availability are infamous.
Elder Stewart has begun the process of admission into the Order, and has enjoyed the process so far, having been initiated by Patriarch Smith in a sensual temple ceremony, and then inspected by Bishop Angus in his office, which involved a physical evaluation and being fucked hard.
Elder Stewart knows today will be be more painful and difficult, but he is willing to do whatever it takes to be one of the boys accepted by, and ultimately ordained by the handsome, powerful men into the True Order of the Higher Priesthood.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download MormonBoyz - Elder Stewart

BenleyRace - Brad ejaculates in the hot tub while riding on my cock

One of the hottest things I've done so far is playing around with Brad in the hot tub until he ejaculates on my face. But before I get to that, this is one all round hot video. Brad actually starts this video filming himself flopping out his big cock and showing off his tight little hole on the couch. It's after he gets naked that he comes into the next room and jumps in the hot tub with me. I love tongue fucking Brad's hole so I get him to turn around so I can get deep inside him. Then he swings back again and grinds himself down on my hard cock. I gotta say that Brad is a lot of fun to fuck. And in this position I can suck on his big erect dick as he bounces up and down. It doesn't take long before he is spurting loads of cum on my face. I've always wanted to fuck someone in that hot tub, and I'm glad I got to do it with Brad for this video.

Duration: 12:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 352.4 MB

Download BenleyRace - Brad ejaculates in the hot tub while riding on my cock
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05400 секунды с 9 запросами