View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 10:31 AM   #877
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Locked In My New Leather Mittens! Declo

I was wearing a pair of brand new slick black stretch PVC leggings and a mesh bodysuit. I tried putting on my new Lambskin Leather Mittens as much as I could without help, but I needed some help to get them laced up, locked and secure. They felt snug and comfy, but very secure once locked so you cant escape. Some thick leather belts were added restraining my arms and my legs, elbows bound and my arms pulled to one side of my body and secured to my waist. I was wriggling around and was not really able to do very much with my elbows tightly bound and my hands trapped in the mittens. Eventually the key to the mittens were left right there on the bench within reach, however no matter my attempts, I was not able to unlock the locking strap on the mittens!
Format: mp4
Duration: 21:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9768kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locked In My New Leather Mittens!

Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed Wittman

Instead of tying chicks down, Gord has decided to present you with something even weirder than the good old standard bondage fare! The Vacuum Bed is a very surreal device. If you have never seen a vacuum sealing device, here's how it works: You encase something within a film or two sides of plastic, then while utilizing a vacuum, you suck all the air out and then you seal the package up so that it becomes airtight... Voila... Vacuum bed! Now, it's Jewell's time to play...
Duration: 28:42
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2241kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 497.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lydia, Jewell and the Vacuum Bed

Lauren Kiley & Stella Liberty East Concord

Mistress Stella Liberty is disappointed when she finds her secretary Lauren going through her desk. She stammers some weak excuse about looking for a key, but Stella has had enough. She sits Lauren down on a chair and proceeds to tie her up! While Lauren protests, Mistress Stella can tell that her naughty secretary is secretly enjoying herself. But what Lauren doesn't know is that Mistress Stella is about to play on one of her biggest fears - she is going to be tied up, ball gagged, and left alone to struggle! No one is going to come and save her. No one is going to reassure her. And everyone will find out about this humiliating experience and Lauren's mistakes! Mistress Stella loves to watch her pretty young secretary struggle against her bonds and the drool sliding out of the ball gag to land on her latex!
Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3147kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 406.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lauren Kiley & Stella Liberty

Die Gummi-Klinik Coopersville

Cast: Her Kraus
Genres: Amateur, BDSM, Fetish, FemDom, Fisting, Late
Video language: English
I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around The choice is getting wider as my pussy!
Duration: 1:13:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Die Gummi-Klinik

Figging With Mason Petroleum

Cast: Mason
Genres: Acrylic Plug ,trimmed ,Straight ,Anal ,Domination ,Crop ,Anal Fingering ,Caning ,Latex ,LezDom
Video language: English
Mason, a Kink model, recalls a “regular, every day” shoot on Everything Butt. It was also her very first girl-on-girl shoot. Lochai wanted to up the ante with some figging. Figging is a sexual practice of inserting a piece of ginger root into the asshole, a practice dating all the way back to the Victorian era. Mason ends up with the entire ginger root in her ass and it doesn’t come out. Uh-oh, it’s completely stuck! It’s a trip to the hospital for Mason. Don’t worry, everyone, the doctor said it was organic and will probably break down.
Duration: 5:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9588kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 420.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Figging With Mason

Bondage Wonderland (split scenes) Aihui

Studio: Anastasia Pierce Productions
Cast: Anastasia Pierce , Emily Addison , Celeste Star , Kendra James , Eden Wells
Genres: BDSM, Lesbian, Big Boobs, Bondage, Directed by Women, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Masturbation, Popular with Women, Sex Toy Play
"Once upon a time, she wanted to get bound, gagged, disciplined and satisfied..."
This the wonderland of bondage mixed in some very naughty masturbation scenes. Enjoy all the facets that bondage can take. But always horny and dressed to please, those lovely ladies are eager to struggle before they get their rewards...

Total size: 1.3 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage Wonderland (split scenes)

Office Policy Loogootee

Studio: Slave Labor Productions
The sexy Paige White did not like her position at work, especially having a condescending boss such as Xana Star constantly putting her down in front of her coworkers. Paige came up with a way to put Xana in her place and keep her there. Abducting her just before she was to go on vacation, it's a time Xana will never forget, two weeks of nasty sex, with Paige's other deviant slave.
Xana will experience humiliating treatment such as extreme breast bondage, nasty pussy licking, extreme dildo usage, huge mouth-watering gags, soiled panties in her mouth and other forms of extreme torture and humiliation.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1779kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Policy

Время генерации страницы 0.10292 секунды с 9 запросами