View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 10:29 AM   #10283
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default BenleyRace - Behind the scenes at Brads milky kitchen shoot

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes at Brads milky kitchen shoot

While I directed Brad through his milky shoot in the kitchen I had a couple of cameras set up to record the shoot. With Brad starting wearing just an apron and underwear his strip show if quick. It's not longer before Brad is all soapy and naked from pouring soapy water over himself. But the real fun comes as he grabs a bottle of milk to pour all over himself. Brad actually can't stand the taste of milk, but it looks great running down his long lean body and fat dick. We end up with Brad on all fours on the floor pouring milk down between his butt cheeks. The photos look great, but this BTS video is really fun to watch. Brad was such a good sport to do this shoot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3560kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 374.7 MB

Download BenleyRace - Behind the scenes at Brads milky kitchen shoot

BenleyRace - Our hot mate Brad showing off in a jockstrap

Here's a nice little look behind the scenes at Brad Hunter's new photoshoot as he shows off in a jockstrap. Brad Hunter became one of the most requested guys to return for shoots in the past year. I'm not sure if it's his good looks or huge dick that keep all these requests coming. I'm glad Brad is fun to hang out with and likes doing these horny shoots. He looks great in the long green soccer socks and white jockstrap. I get some nice shots of our cute mate with his bottom poking up in the air as he bends over the couch. But then he turns around to show his fat cock growing stiff. This was a really fun shoot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 473.9 MB

Download BenleyRace - Our hot mate Brad showing off in a jockstrap
luisaYa is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.14532 секунды с 9 запросами