View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 08:44 AM   #1461
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20 San Juan Capistrano

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: Straight ,Handler ,Submission ,Corporal Punishment ,slim ,Metal Bondage ,Double Penetration ,shaved ,Bondage ,Straitjacket
Video language: English
Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it’s time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I’m done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you’re welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Chain Slut Caborca

Cast: Kait Snow
Genres: Submission ,switch ,Straight ,Tattoo ,shaved ,Big Ass ,Metal Bondage ,Blonde ,Blindfold ,Domination
Kait Snow is back for some more punishment. We plug her big ass, push her clit down on the Sybian and chain her into place. We chain her neck, her big ole boobs, and her wrists and legs. She can wiggle, but the more she does the more it pulls on the neck chain for a little breath play.
We clamp down hard on her nipples and wrap her head to blindfold her. She may not be able to see what’s coming, but she knows either way, she’s fucked. We zap her, whip her, weight her nipple clamps and turn the Sybian way up. The Sybian continues to make her come hard while she makes some crazy sounds and tells us what a chain slut she is.
Duration: 26:07

File size: 584.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Chain Slut

Busty Recruit: Whitney Wright And Kayla Paige Matteson

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Whitney Wright, Kayla Paige
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Fisting, Fingering, Lesbian, LezDom, Dildo, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Stockings, Ball Gag, Clothespins
Kayla Paige wants to know more about a mysterious aerial phenomenon she has witnessed. Whitney Wright is a government employee with top-secret information about a project named Operation Sierra Alpha. Kayla’s problem now is Whitney lusts after the mature, sexy blonde, and any help will involve submitting to the younger, raven-haired beauty’s kinkiest desires. Inside a cavernous, abandoned warehouse, Kayla strips naked in front of Whitney. Whitney kisses and fondles the older woman. Kayla is willing to submit if it will get her the information she needs. No harm is making out with a sexy woman like Whitney. Unfortunately, Kayla soon realizes Whitney has much more in mind than swapping spit. Poor Kayla must go down on all fours while Whitney plays with her round ass. She fingers Kayla’s pussy and rubs her clit. Whitney stuffs Kayla’s mouth with Kayla’s own panties, tired of hearing about conspiracy theories. Whitney is only concerned with this curvy luscious body she has in her hands. Whitney kisses those pink pussy lips, making Kayla moan. A vibrator on her clit brings Kayla to the edge of cumming, but Whitney pulls it away. The younger woman enjoys tormenting Kayla, watching her beg to cum. Kayla’s submission requires her to be tied to a chair, a ball-gag tight in her mouth, and her large breasts and pussy covered in clothespins. Whitney pinches those giant tits, enjoying how much it hurts Kayla. Whitney paddles Kayla’s thighs until they are red. More pain comes when the clothespins are removed. Whitney presses the vibrator against Kayla’s clit, driving her wild and making her cum. How much can she endure in the search for the truth? Kayla is freed from the chair but Whitney’s sexual appetite has no limits. Kayla is back on all fours, with Whitney above her with a strap-on dildo. She penetrates Kayla from behind, fucking her doggy style, riding that ass, and pumping that pussy. After bringing Kayla to another orgasm, Whitney is ready to fist that wet pussy. How many fingers will she be able to put inside Kayla? Will Whitney’s sexual hunger ever be satisfied? Will Kayla ever learn the details of Operation Sierra Alpha?
Duration: 1:02:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9709kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Busty Recruit: Whitney Wright And Kayla Paige

Paying Your Dues: Katie Kush and Tommy Pistol Morelia

Cast: Katie Kush ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Uncircumcised ,Anal ,brunet ,Submission ,Clothespins ,Vaginal Penetration ,Rimming ,Pussy Eating ,Rough Sex ,big dick
Katie Kush is an aspiring actress with dreams of becoming a big Hollywood star. Theproblem is that her agent isn’t giving her the attention that she thinks she deserves. He’s beendodging her calls, so she decides to pay him a visit to show him what she is willing to do to makeit big. Unfortunately, Katie may have bitten off more than she can chew. Her agent, Tommy Pistol is ascumbag agent and only gives his favorites clients the good roles. Katie has to play by his rules orher dreams are never going to happen. Katie is willing to suck his cock, but when he pressures herto do more, she starts to rethink her decision. Before she knows it, Katie is tied up and Tommy ishaving his way with her. She wants the role and told herself that she would do anything to get it.Tommy continues to exploit her for his own sexual desires which include torment and anal sex.Lots and lots of ass fucking! In the end, Katie has all of her holes by Tommy’s cock, shehas been tormented, and all while being restrained in rope bondage.
Duration: 1:02:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Paying Your Dues: Katie Kush and Tommy Pistol

Slutty Anal Nurses North Myrtle Beach

Cast: Amber Rayne ,Dana DeArmond ,Steve Holmes
Genres: Gaping ,Lesbian ,Straight ,Prolapse ,unshaved ,buttplug ,shaved ,Submission ,Humiliation ,LezDom
Dana DeArmond and Amber Rayne are two sexy nurses who get caught fooling around in the hospital by Doctor Holmes. For punishment, they are humiliated and made to do perverted things to their asses. Both sluts are capable of doing amazing anal activities! Watch them get their asses stuffed with toys, fists and big cock! Witness their humiliation from a soy milk !
Duration: 1:10:10

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slutty Anal Nurses

Ana Foxxx Suffers Brutal Delights In Hardcore Bondage Stony Brook

Cast: Ana Foxxx
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Brunette, Clothespins, Dildo, Domination, Fingering, Handjob, Humiliation, Petite, Rope Bondage, Submission, Vibrato
The beautiful Ana Foxxx is back in the dungeon and desperately wants The Pope to kick her ass, maker her suffer, drool, scream, and cum. Just the sound of Pope’s boots make Ana sweat. When he approaches with a bucket full of clothespins, she laughs uncontrollably as a tiny bead of sweat trickles down her arm in anticipation of the torment and pleasure that is to come. In her happy place, Ana is a spectacle in bondage with her broad smile and her lean toned body glistening in the restraints. JP pinches clothespins on Ana’s tits, her skin is so tight there is hardly anything to hold them on. A crotch rope digs into her flesh and holds her in place. She becomes helpless as JP vibes her clit and whips the pins off with the flogger until she begs to cum. Next, Ana is in predicament bondage as JP torments her feet with the crop. A string connects her big toe to a nipple clamp that pulls every time she moves. With the Hitachi on her clit, JP fucks her wet pussy with a dick-on-a-stick and it makes Ana scream, moan, and sing as her eyes roll back in her head. Drooling and breathless, Ana takes deep measured breaths in full suspension as she prepares for what is next. In the third position, Ana is on her back with wrists tied to ankles, causing her back to arch and her chest to thrust as JP threatens and teases her with the Wartenberg roller on her sensitive skin and nipples. The Pope whips her with the flogger and then slides several fingers in Ana’s pussy. He vibes her cunt, causing her to shake and convulse with overwhelming pleasure. Bound tightly, there is no escaping this onslaught of brutal, wild sensations. The Pope tops it off with more relentless pounding with the dick-on-a-stick, sending Ana way over the top into the Foxxx hole. Oh but she is never really safe in the sadistic hands of The Pope.
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9740kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ana Foxxx Suffers Brutal Delights In Hardcore Bondage

Felony is Tied up and Pushed to her Limits in Public Scurry

Cast: Felony ,Mr. Pete
Genres: glory hole ,Stud ,foreskin ,Submission ,Rough Sex ,Discipline ,brunet ,Female Slave ,Pain ,Vaginal Penetration
Felony is feisty, and she likes to be in control. For girls like this the ultimate humiliation is being taken in public and told what to do, made to act like a fuck hole, and made to take pain and punishment from strangers. She gives in, then she gets angry, then she gets horny, then she gets more angry. She’s one fucking hot roller coaster you won’t want to miss. At the end she is stripped of all identity and left chained in a cardboard glory hole for random dicks to be serviced in. How do you like them apples Felony? Oh, that’s right, no one cares.
Duration: 1:03:11

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Felony is Tied up and Pushed to her Limits in Public
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18373 секунды с 9 запросами