View Single Post
Old 06-13-2024, 08:42 AM   #5314
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

London River is fucked without mercy Karnak

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Everyone loves London River. And how can you not? Her extreme flexibility, earth shattering orgasms and general willingness to throw herself at everything with no holds barred makes her a keeper. London is fun. In order to give this sensation slut the experience she so deeply craves, we bring 3 different cocks to the table. It really is the only chance we have against a sexual animal like London. Oh and the blindfold and straightjacket helps too.
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: London River is fucked without mercy

Polka Dot Nightie Jacksontown

I don't know how*strict your bedtime routine is, but mine keeps becoming more stringent as the weeks pass. Tonight, with the house all to ourselves, I have on a black nightie with pink polka dots on, with black garter belt and high heels, with pink satin panties, gloves and stockings. And, Johnny who knows just what I like, starts off our course with a shiny red ball gag and collar. Then, he proceeds to ties my arms above my head and spread my legs on the ground with a spreader bar. Now, I am completely vulnerable and open to his whims. He likes to see me in such compromising positions, especially in the evening when he has time to concentrate on me alone. He watches me struggle a bit before removing the garter belt which is over my garter belt. Hmmm...the possibilities are endless. For now, he decides to just torture me with my vulnerability.
Duration: 7:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 120.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Polka Dot Nightie

The First Shade Basye

This is the look of someone in their happy place. She takes every single inch of the dick and wants more. Who are we to deny her? We do not stop until she is a twitching and vacant eyed puddle of flesh. Abella is draped over our handy fuck box, held up only by her restraints. This is what it looks like when someone is rode hard and put away wet. It is a very good look indeed.
Duration: 39:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The First Shade

Office Policy Black Rock

Studio: Slave Labor Productions
The sexy Paige White did not like her position at work, especially having a condescending boss such as Xana Star constantly putting her down in front of her coworkers. Paige came up with a way to put Xana in her place and keep her there. Abducting her just before she was to go on vacation, it's a time Xana will never forget, two weeks of nasty sex, with Paige's other deviant slave.
Xana will experience humiliating treatment such as extreme breast bondage, nasty pussy licking, extreme dildo usage, huge mouth-watering gags, soiled panties in her mouth and other forms of extreme torture and humiliation.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:08:28
Video: 720x576, DivX 5, 1779kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 992.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Office Policy

Kunt Log part 2 Marion Junction

Clad in head-to-toe white like an angel awaiting her fate, she balances on a stepstool with a noose pulling tight at her neck. Suffering in the evil tie, her face becomes dewy with sweat; her legs quiver, threatening to give in. PD kicks the stool away, hanging her. Eyes rolling back into the head, piglet passes out for an instant. But she recovers quickly and is ready for the next torture. Bent arms are bound behind her head with a wooden rod under the wrists. Legs are spread into a wide straddle and secured to the ends of a bench. Cord tied to her new labia rings is extended to her toes, stretching her cunt open and discouraging any movement of the legs or feet. Trussed vulnerably, she shrieks in distress as PD canes her foot and paddles her tied tits. He gives her a moment of relief with the vibrator then continues with the cane on the other side, striking her thigh and flexed sole. Insex member Ghost makes a guest Dom appearance for the next scene, tormenting piglet with stinging nettles while she is bound defenselessly in a standing spread-eagle. Her soft skin tingles and burns as he strikes her with the wicked plants and rubs them against her sensitive shaved pussy. Body surrounded in bundles of nettles, piglet is stung repeatedly when she flinches at the shock of the cattle prod and the stroke of the elephants trunk. Finally, he gives her an evil hug, crushing the painful plants against her one last time. Her mouth is stuffed with an extreme gag to prevent her from complaining when she is lifted up off the ground, suspended by her voluptuous breasts. Her lithe body is stretched out, an inviting target for the cane. She is put directly into a hogtie after the tit hang, a nose hook encouraging her to keep head lifted. The cattle prod makes her writhe and tremble in the stringent tie as she receives shocks to her tits, ass, and feet.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:02
Video: 640x480, XviD, 750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 423.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kunt Log part 2

Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray Schofield Barracks

Cast: Emily Addams
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Extrem
The newest meat in hell! and already her udders are nailed to a board, but with a twist. The slut is then able to stand up with her nailed tits and the board suddenly becomes a serving tray. How convenient.The whore was afraid of this session, although she was also oddly eager to join the Nailed Tits Club in hell! She was not, perhaps, aware that after the nailing comes the real pain in the form of a beating.Emily Addams is meat and she lives to suffer. She believes torture is the only thing she truly deserves and she shows it over and over. The is no punishment, no torture, no degradation, no humiliation that is too much for this cunt. This is a bitch that truly belongs in hell!
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18402kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Emily Addams Nailed Serving Tray

Blue eyed blonde Madelyn tightly New Gretna

You have to admire the ones that do not hold back, that seek utter destruction by dick and give it their all. Madelyn Monroe is one of those, a blonde tanned blue eyed blonde that can take a cock like nobody’s business. There is zero hold back in her game, just total commitment to the experience.We blindfold and tie up our fuckdoll and then lead her out onto the stage where her second cock is waiting for her. A small custom built fuckstool awaits her, it is all we need for the fucking. Dropping Madelyn down to her knees we inspect her mouth hole before filling it up properly with hard cock.
Duration: 18:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6750kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 919.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Blue eyed blonde Madelyn tightly
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03216 секунды с 9 запросами