Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Laying Down The Law

Laying Down The Law

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Video language: English

Blond twink Alex Law can't help but spy on the sexy naked Johnny Walsh while the young man is cleaning up in the bathroom, but we don't think anyone could really blame him considering the fit young man is so gorgeous, and hard. It seems all he needed to do was to ask for a little BoyFun.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4988kbps
Audio: 257kbps

File size: 891.7 MB

Download Laying Down The Law

SouthernStrokes Alex Axel and Roman Capellini

Studio: SouthernStrokes

Young boys need a little discipline now and then, especially when they do something like get a few secret tattoos and try to hide them under their pajamas. My stepson, Roman, tried this exact thing. I caught him in the kitchen and made him lift his shirt. That's when I saw his young, tight body covered in new tats. I had to put Roman over my knees and spanked his butt. I didn't realize how nice it would feel to have my hand all over his bottom. It made me want to see how it would feel if my cock was filling up his hole. And after some hot mutual sucking, I did just that, and damn, it felt as good as I thought it would and better. It felt so good that after I let him cum with my cock still fucking his hole, I drained my balls all over his chest and tongue. I wonder what else he is hiding.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SouthernStrokes Alex Axel and Roman Capellini

House Sleepover

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Wurious about his lean, handsome patient, Dr. Wolf invites Mark over for an overnight stay at his private home to monitor his body for potential strains and to give the little guy a few more rounds of deep, bareback breeding. After all, the tall doctor can't resist the tight hole of a shorter stud!

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 164kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download House Sleepover

BenleyRace - Wanking my fit mate Brad

With the photo session out of the way I got down to wanking my fit mate Brad in his new video. He looked so hot showing off his perfect bum in that jockstrap as I took the photos. I couldn't wait to see what he was going to do in his new video session. Part way through the video Brad suggests I wank him a bit. I love the feeling of that fat cock in my hand. I can actually feel it grow even more as my lubed up hand slides up and down the shaft. We move up on to the bed where Brad starts fucking a see through fleshlight. His cock looks so thick sliding in and out of it. Then I get up on the bed and start sucking on his dick. It's so big I can't get much of it in my mouth. But what I'm doing does the trick as I feel him getting closer to blowing a load. Brad always blows a big load. His videos are always worth watching to the end.

Duration: 14:18
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4491kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 490.5 MB

Download BenleyRace - Wanking my fit mate Brad

MeninosOnline - Leo Felipo and Lucas Mazoni

Leo and Lucas are both possessed by lust, with Lucas giving Leo a blowjob and getting fucked.

Duration: 23:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2343kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 434.1 MB

Download MeninosOnline - Leo Felipo and Lucas Mazoni
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03402 секунды с 9 запросами