All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default ChaosMen - Davin Strong and Valentin Petrov Raw

ChaosMen - Davin Strong and Valentin Petrov Raw

Release Year: 2023
Studio: ChaosMen
Cast: Davin Strong, Valentin Petrov
Genres: anal, bareback, bodybuilder, gay, kissing, oral, rimming, smooth

Bodybuilder Davin Strong gets muscle worshipped and fucked raw by Valentin Petrov.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5368kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download ChaosMen - Davin Strong and Valentin Petrov Raw

Heath Halo And Kit Corrigan

Pound for pound, buck for buck, these men deliver the meat. Big lads with big throbbing dicks and big appetites.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5140kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 646.4 MB

Download Heath Halo And Kit Corrigan

Femboy Drained My Balls

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Sam Ledger needs to walk off his videogame defeat and finds himself outside his buddy's 's room, watching femboy Foxy Alex do his makeup in a little pink top and panties. Sam finds himself getting hard and can't help jacking off, even sneaking closer. When the femboy notices he's being watched, his big dick pops out in surprise, and Sam eagerly sucks it. Foxy Alex puts the twink on the bed on all fours and pounds his hole, until there's a knock at the door, but the femboy soon gets rid of his bro. He penetrates Sam with a makeup brush, then the bottom rides him on the bed. Foxy Alex sucks Sam and fucks him till he cums, then shoots on the bottom's glasses.

Duration: 24:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4946kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 916.6 MB

Download Femboy Drained My Balls

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with cute boys Eddie and Benny

Putting our cute boys Eddie and Benny together was the perfect match up for Benny's first couple shoot. I had only just met Benny the previous week. I knew he was going to fun to shoot with and the other boys would love him. When we all met up at the studio we spent a bit of time talking and picking out clothes to wear. After they had picked some sneakers and jockstraps we started taking photos. I could tell that Benny was super excited as a big drop of precum fell when Eddie pulled his dick out. They looked so good together I probably took a lot more photos than I really needed. I'm really happy with the results of this shoot. In this video you can watch me directing the boys through their first photoshoot together.

Duration: 21:30
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 737.7 MB

Download BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with cute boys Eddie and Benny

Master room

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Little Eli comes home to Dr. Wolf, to once again be convinced of the extensibility of his not virgin "cherry". Dr. Wolf cannot refuse such a cute baby and, spitting on medical ethics, conducts an additional session of psychological and sexual therapy with him, once again convincing the young man that small and large sizes are quite compatible .

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Master room
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04472 секунды с 9 запросами