View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 10:46 PM   #70331
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Latin Leche - Numero 94

Latin Leche - Numero 94

Today, I'm hanging out with one of the cutest boys I know, and he is feeling especially horny. To satisfy my good friend, I decide to go on a quest for a hot guy he can fool around with on film. When I come across a quiet, good-looking stud waiting for the train, I'm certain he's the one. I offer him some cash to come hang out with us, and he is happy to oblige. When we get back to my place, he plays with my uncut cock and lets my friend suck and slobber on his girthy dick. Then, he stuffs his cock inside the cute boy, fucking him raw as he grunts and moans. Soon, the leche is flying, and my friend looks like he is having the time of his life!

Format: mp4
Duration: 56:06
Video: 1274x720, AVC (H.264), 4423kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Latin Leche - Numero 94

International Playboys: Making Love in London, scene 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: NakedSword
Cast: Jack Harrer, Darius Ferdynand
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Rimming, Uncut, Muscles, Facial, Cumshots

No matter how hard Darius tries, it's clear that the only hole that can take all of Jack's enormous cock is his tight butthole. Jack sex him hard then pulls out and rewards Darius with a face full of cum. Now that's love!

Duration: 30:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 637.0 MB

Download International Playboys: Making Love in London, scene 1

Juicy Penis Pops

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Video language: English

Sweet young Ollie Barn is such an adorable hottie, but the BoyFun star looks even better with a big cock-shaped lollipop in his sucking mouth. His friend Ares Reiv arrives with the sweet treats for the two boys to enjoy, but there could be no other way for this horny and brazen display to go.

Duration: 20:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7765kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Juicy Penis Pops

Boyfun Playground

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Sperm, Cumshots, Tattoos
Video language: English

Playful twink duo Niko Miller and Justin Host are enjoying an afternoon at the park but they know they can't get down to some hot BoyFun out in the open. They're certainly not shy, but they are appropriate.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7774kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Boyfun Playground

BenleyRace - Eddie and Andys steamy first video

Eddie and Andy's steamy first video is going to be one of my favourite scenes of the year. I love all of Eddie and Andy's shoots, but putting them together worked out great. They played and joked around a lot during the photoshoot. But when it got down to making a video, things turned a lot more serious. The clothes came off one more time as they make out on the couch. Andy gets down on the floor to suck on Eddie's cock while his new mate lays back enjoying the attention. Eddie is a really good top so I was looking forward to seeing him riding Andy. He starts of slow but gains pace as Andy begs for more. Eddie looks great riding Andy and he's not going to stop until he's blown a load. You will see why I think this is one of best couple scenes of the year.

Duration: 16:19
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 560.0 MB

Download BenleyRace - Eddie and Andys steamy first video
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03927 секунды с 9 запросами