View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 03:07 PM   #6154
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes are the Christmas group shoot Silver Springs

This Christmas group shoot was one of the most fun and chaotic scenes of the year. I knew that Benny was going to love being put between my top mates Dylan and Byron. And they all looked adorable in their costumes. After the fun 3 way last Christmas I decided to organise it again. This is the behind the scenes video of me directing the boys through the photoshoot. Starting with Benny, and then adding in Santa and his helper Byron. The guys were getting into this, taking turns kissing Benny, pulling down his underwear and getting their cocks out. Benny sucking on both their cocks is one of my favourite shots. As we as him kissing and Santa and Byron licking his bum. There's a lot of great photos from this shoot. But make sure you watch the video we made when we stopped taking photos. The flip fucking action is hot in that one. Now I'm thinking about who to put in the next Christmas shoot.
Format: mp4
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 747.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Behind the scenes are the Christmas group shoot

Hot Meet of Alex Marco & Brandon Blake 1080p Fontanet

Cast: Alex Marco, Brandon Blake
Genres: Oral Sex, Blowjob, Deep Throat
Hot bottom stud Alex Marco confessed to his buddy Brandon Blake that his fondest wish is to one day be in a messy gangbang. While Brandon likes this idea a lot, he wants Alex to himself, first! Brandon can’t help but grab Alex’s handsome head and shove his thick cock inside. The moment Alex is allowed to come up for a breath, he falls back on the bed and urges Brandon to shoot a massive cum load all over his perfect pecs.
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 598.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Meet of Alex Marco & Brandon Blake 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.14587 секунды с 9 запросами