View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 02:32 PM   #15736
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

BenleyRace - Brad Hunters naked home video Ashdown

Our hot mate Brad Hunter has been getting busy during the lock down over winter making a home video for us. I was really interested in seeing what he would do when I suggested he make a video at home when we couldn't travel to visit each other. Brad has already appeared in a load of videos we made together. So I knew he would have no problem making a hot wanking video for the site. And I gotta say I'm really impressed. He starts out simply wearing some underwear on the couch before pulling them off. He's already rock hard when he reveals that big dick. There's a little toy play with a butt plug in this video too. You will see that he likes to show off that perfect bum. It's a hot video. I love seeing what the guys have been able to do at home alone.
Format: mp4
Duration: 13:06
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 449.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Brad Hunters naked home video

Colt - Minute Man 24 Scene 3 - Mike Dasher Piritu

Studio: Colt
The iconic studio that continues to set the standard for high-quality male solo movies serves you with three sizzling scenes of hot voyeuristic man action. minute man 24 is an up close and personal look at three superstars from the Colt stable of studs.
Duration: 20:24
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 384.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Minute Man 24 Scene 3 - Mike Dasher

Colt - Minute Man 24 Scene 2 - Dean Phoenix Radium Springs

Studio: Colt
Colt studio present Dean Phoenix in a minute man Solo Series welcomes you to minute man 24.
Duration: 21:22
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 402.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Minute Man 24 Scene 2 - Dean Phoenix

BenleyRace - Brads super slippery photoshoot in the hot tub Valdepenas

This is a really fun shoot with Brad Hunter as he gets super slippery in his hot tub shoot. I actually added way too much soap to the tub that he found it difficult to stay still in there. This is Brad's recent speedo shoot as I directed him through a new bubble bath scene. The fleshlight is favourite toy in the tub as he fills it with hot soapy water before pushing all the water out the other end with his fat dick. Afterwards I joined Brad in the tub where he starts riding on my cock. Like I said, this was a really fun shoot. You can check out all of Brad's videos now available for viewing.
Duration: 16:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3598kbps

File size: 469.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Brads super slippery photoshoot in the hot tub

BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with Brad down by the creek Woerden

One of the most fun days of summer was taking off on a road trip with Brad Hunter and getting some behind the scenes footage of the day. The stop down by the creek was actually our second location where Brad jumps up on a log and takes a piss into the creek. There was actually no planning to this shoot which is why Brad starts out wearing nothing but shorts and sneakers. So there's not much to strip out of of. And it was actually thanks to Brad who found the brilliant private location down a long dirt road. We got some really nice photos down there and then filmed a hot video of me sucking him off in the back of the car. Now I can't wait for the next summer!
Duration: 10:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3567kbps

File size: 275.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Behind the scenes with Brad down by the creek

BenleyRace - Brad showing off his thick cock in this horny photoshoot Pope Valley

Now this is a really fun shoot with my hot mate Brad as he whips out his thick cock in this photoshoot. I was actually testing out shooting Brad on the new couch. He had picked out bottomless underwear and little shorts for the shoot. But it was actually on the table where I think I got the best photos. Brad was amused at posing on top of the table too. I wasn't entirely happy with some of the photos being a bit over exposed, but it was still good to try something different. Make sure you watch the hot video we made once we finished taking the photos.
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3573kbps

File size: 345.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - Brad showing off his thick cock in this horny photoshoot

BenleyRace - A perfect day spent shooting with Brad Hunter Montchanin

I can't think of a more perfect way to spend a winter day than being stuck inside photographing Brad Hunter. We spent this day in a hotel room in a tower in the city. It turned out to be a perfect morning to get in a shoot with Brad. This BTS video is a little longer than usual because I didn't want you to miss any part of Brad stripping naked and showing off his cute bum in a jockstrap and fat throbbing cock. It wasn't until I looked at the photos afterwards that saw how good he looks in the white jockstrap and blue sneakers. Brad loves to show off and you can tell as his cocks grows rock hard in front of the camera. I could tell from the photoshoot that we were about to make a hot new video. This is Brad's 20th shoot with me on the site.
Duration: 22:21
Video: 1440x810, AVC (H.264), 4492kbps

File size: 766.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BenleyRace - A perfect day spent shooting with Brad Hunter

Время генерации страницы 0.09297 секунды с 9 запросами