Old 06-12-2024, 12:45 PM   #20390
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default How many orgasms can she take?

How many orgasms can she take?

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM ,Bondage ,shaved ,Fingering ,Flogging ,Whipping ,other hair color ,Suspension ,Tattoo ,blond
Video language: English

Welcome back Cherry Torn to the hogtied set. This girl has one of the most amazing bodies we have ever seen. She is perfect in every way. We are not kidding.
Cherry is not only amazingly hot, beautiful, smart, flexible and tough, but she loves BDSM. It is a part of her very being. When you have tough girls like this you tend to do really tough scenes with them.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so really just look at the tie and know that it was out of the ordinary and extremely brutal on the body. Not only did she endure it, but she endured the foot caning, the pussy flogging and breast whipping. Then we made her cum so many times we were afraid she might pass out, you know being upside down and stretching your body to it's limit and all.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 377.5 MB

Download How many orgasms can she take?

Kay Kardia London River

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled.

Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Kay Kardia London River

Slave Training Beretta James Day 4

Cast: Beretta James
Genres: Discipline ,mixed ,Bondage ,Oral Sex ,Pain ,fake boobs ,master ,Corporal Punishment ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM

Sadistic tests of her pain tolerance level to see how she processes pain, as well as how her composure is during said testing. Find out what her reservations are about electricity and work to overcome her fear of it. Work on building her confidence and focus.
We start with a short review and decide that today is the day for her to be broken. We have to get her past her fear of failure, and by breaking her, but reassuring her her, it shows 004 that she has not failed. She is advancing quickly and this is the last day I have with her before her evaluation.

Duration: 46:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Slave Training Beretta James Day 4

Fatima Brutal part 3

Studio: Graias

The "Fatima brutal" series continues with probably the most brutal part, that is pussy whipping. Fatima is exhausted and her entire body aches after the whole day''s torture but her soul is unbreakable. This girl is a wonder!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9741kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 602.3 MB

Download Fatima Brutal part 3

Mop Head

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture

I have a friend that told me about this bondage site that was interesting. Never did anything like that before. What would like to happen today? I'd like to make it out alive. We'll see what we can do...

Duration: 41:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4825kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Mop Head
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10662 секунды с 9 запросами