View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 12:31 PM   #70306
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default WilliamHiggins - Ivan & Hugo Raw - Backstage

WilliamHiggins - Ivan & Hugo Raw - Backstage

We have a lovely backstage video from a scene with Istvan Jurdan and Hugo Antonin. They both look so good as they pose on the bed, naked and hard. Hugo holds Ivan's cock in his mouth as they pose for photos. Then he helps to spread Ivan's sexy ass, with a finger in it as his own dick stands fully erect. They interact well with the crew, following the directions for various poses. The Ivan's hot ass gets fucked by Hugo's lovely big cock. They do more posing for the cameras too before going to the shower as well.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:32
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6934kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 495.0 MB

Download WilliamHiggins - Ivan & Hugo Raw - Backstage

Spunkin Skaters Sc.1

Release Year: 2022
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Threesome, Facial
Video language: English

Cue a fabulously sweaty session of rampant fornication that soon has both lads spewing furiously, and which will have you jerking like crazy time and again!

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5866kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Spunkin Skaters Sc.1

Trip Richards - DatGeek Opens My Pussy

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Trip Richards

Intimate bare back fuck from @datgeek as he wrecked my pussy with his uncut cock. I asked him how my pussy felt, and his face said it all... so hot! We start with trading oral then he pounds me hard from various positions until loading my pussy with his cum. But he's still hard and keeps fucking me until we're both fully spent.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5837kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Trip Richards - DatGeek Opens My Pussy

Squirt Game, Sc.2

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Long-haired blond, Igor Salamon, might think he's won the Squirt Game when he manages to achieve an almost incredulously speedy climax at the (literal) hands of a masked Nick Fox at the start of this horny escapade, but like most folk who participate in this twisted game he's in for a shock. Truth is, Nick isn't finished with the fellow yet - indeed, not by a long chalk! Having pulled off his disguise, Nick promptly puts his handsome ramrod down the young fellow's throat; before rimming the lad's ass and providing the fellow with the kind of energetic fuck over a sofa that's surely consolation for his elimination from the game. All neatly topped off by a generous, sticky blast of jizz from Nick's dick all over his cute arse!

Duration: 28:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Squirt Game, Sc.2

WilliamHiggins - Krystof & Roman Raw - Cherry Busting

Krystof Plachta is joined on the bed by Roman Renda who starts to ask him some questions. The questions move on to trying sex with a guy, which Krystof hasn't done. He is keen to try it and soon is resonding to Roman's kisses. Krystof's tee shirt it removed and then Roman's too and they resume kissing and feeling each other. Then Krystof takes off his shorts to release his stiff cock. Roman takes hold of the cock as the continue to kiss. He then slides down and wank on Krystof's rock hard cock and takes it in his mouth. The eager mouth sucks well on Krystof's cock and Romans licks and sucks the balls too. Krystof encourages the lickind and sucking running his hand over Roman's shoulders and onto his head. Then they kiss again as Roman wanks on the stiff cock. He returns to sucking that dick for a while, licking around the head and sucking the balls. Roman then takes off his shorts too, giving access to his big, hard, cock. Krystof quickly goes down on it, eager to taste and to show off how he can suck. He licks and sucks Roman's big balls too. His mouth envelops the cock as his lips close tight around it for sucking. He does.a great job on Roman's rock hard cock. Then Krystof moves up and kisses Roman again before returning to sucking on the big cock. Roman has Krystof to lay on his back with his legs up. That exposes Krystof's hot, virgin, ass hole. Roman oils the hole and slides a finger inside as Krystof holds his legs. His fists clench as he feels the finger pushing into his tight hole. . The finger goes in nice and deep and begins to gently work in and out. Then Roman positions himself so that his dick can push into that hole. The big cock slides in, stretching the tight hole, and he begins to fuck. Krystof takes the dick in his ass for his first time, feeling every thrusting stroke. Roman pulls out and the slides deep inside again,to fuck some more. Krystof takes it so well as the dick fills him up. Roman's cock is rock hard as his hips thrust to ensure it goes in nice and deep. Having worked that hot hole for a while Roman turns Krystof onto his knees and fucks him from behind. His big cock works the virgin hole so well as it fucks all the way inside. The big cock pounds Krystof's ass hard and they move into a spoon position for more. As he takes that dick in his ass Krystof grabs his own cock and wanks on it. He wanks hard and fast as he takes the cock in his ass and soon releases his cum. Roman continues to fuck until he is ready to cum too and then he pulls out to shoot his load over Krystof's sexy body. Milking his cock dry Roman thenl leans over so they can kiss again.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 2560x1440, AVC (H.264), 6850kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download WilliamHiggins - Krystof & Roman Raw - Cherry Busting
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13753 секунды с 9 запросами