View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 12:26 PM   #766
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

English Mansion - Mistress Karina - An Unwise Proposal - Complete Movie Lost Nation

The stunning Mistress Karina, adorned in her satin blouse and Loubs, summons her loyal slave for some shoe worship. He is desperate to please her, as ever and after years of service enquires if he can ask her a personal question. Intrigued, she allows him and is surprised and highly amused when he offers a marriage proposal. Karina gives him a verbal berating, reminding him of his insignificance in her life and decides he needs his submission to be reinforced. Mistress dresses him in a wedding dress and wearing her big strapon, plunges it into his mouth as he kneels before her. She then bends him over and fucks his asshole hard, unrelenting on the verbal. Finally she punishes his audacity byly plugging him then using the paddle, belt and crop to remind him of how ridiculous his unwise proposal was.
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24630kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: English Mansion - Mistress Karina - An Unwise Proposal - Complete Movie

Sabrina Fox Lake Lure

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sabrina Fox
Genres: Blowjob ,Role Play ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Vaginal Penetration ,other hair color ,big dick ,Tattoo ,Redhead ,Submission
Video language: English
Sabrina Fox is a lifestyle submissive who loves bondage and pushing her limits. She is highly orgasmic and comes on Mark’s command. Her pain level is tested and she gets fucked hard in strict bondage. This is a beautifully intense shoot with great chemistry!
Duration: 59:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Fox

IR - Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Sexy Siouxsie Q Woodbine

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Sexy Siouxsie Q

The Ninja's vs The Dragons Round 2 Louth

Cast: Vendetta ,Ariel X ,Wenona ,Isis Love
Genres: mixed ,shaped ,fake boobs ,Fingering ,Facesitting ,Anal ,shaved ,Submission ,LezDom ,Humiliation
Welcome to Tag Team Tuesday. This is round 2 of 4 of the January match-up between The Ninjas and the Dragons. This is the CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH of THE YEAR!.
The Ninjas go into to Round 2 with a 41pt lead and come out of the round 16pts behind! How did the Dragons mount the comeback? Who rose up to the occasion on the Dragons and took control of this match? This match up is just heating up as the Dragons take the lead going into the final wrestling round!
Duration: 13:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 302.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Ninja's vs The Dragons Round 2

Facts of Desire: Petite 19 Year Old Trained by Anal Slut Step-Mom & Sadistic Butler East Alton

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Holly Hendrix ,Syren de Mer
Genres: Rough Sex ,19-Year-Old ,High Heels ,Redhead ,Flogging ,black hair ,Facefucking ,Submission ,Humiliation ,fake boobs
Petite 19 year old Holly Hendricks is heart broken after another bad college affair and is home to receive solace and advice from her MILF Step-Mom, Syren de Mer. Nuzzled in her female role models huge tits she confesses she never wants to see another boy again and maybe isn’t cut out for this dating thing. Syren nods knowingly, consoling Holly as she rubs her slutty thighs together and waits desperately for Holly to leave so she can go back to fucking her sadistic Butler Xander Corvus.
Once Holly is tucked safely back in her room, Xander sets in on his buxom prey, tying Syren’s huge tits up tight and tormenting her nipples with the terrible clover clamps. Howling for mercy, Syren has her mouth filled with hard cock and her pussy clamped as well. Thrown over the family pool table and caned, anally , and made to cum Syren is finally put in her rightful place as a submissive anal whore.
However, Xander has not had enough until he posses both women in the family and sets about seducing an indignant Holly, whose tight body and curious mind betray her in the end. Agreeing to try out the blindfold and give up control for a moment, Holly finds herself wailing under a downpouring of hot wax on her tiny pert nipples, a storm of flogger hits, and throat full of hard cock. Handcuffed, she can only try to hold the position against the onslaught and contain her delight and surprise when she finds that her beloved Step- is in the room and ready to guide her through her first BDSM sexual experience. The rest of the day is celebration of women training eachother in the art of submission, desire, and sex. An afternoon of anal fisting, hardcore threesome fucking, orgasm control, and it seems that Holly is ready to go out and try dating again as a fully mature submissive slut.
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Facts of Desire: Petite 19 Year Old Trained by Anal Slut Step-Mom & Sadistic Butler

Redhead next door suffers for her orgasms Buckhannon

Cast: Phoenix Askani
Genres: Feet ,Redhead ,Cattle Prod ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Submission ,natural boobs ,white ,heavymetal
The red head lays on the table hands and feet in wooden stocks and her torso and limbs pinned down with metal straps. Her nipples are pulled taught with the nipple tugger. Her body, covered in cane marks flexes and squirms when being made to cum hard.
Bound onto the floor in restrictive metal bondage, Phoenix is on display with her legs spread and her nipples clamped and tied off. Her sensitive soles are tormented with the sting of the black bands. She bargains a cattle prod to the pussy for her orgasm. A fair trade indeed.
She is strapped to the custom revolving device with her arms and legs spread and a dick and vibe locked into her pussy. The agonizing zipper hangs onto her skin as she is flipped upside down. As the zipper spikes a surge of pain through her body, the explosive orgasm awaits.
Duration: 45:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Redhead next door suffers for her orgasms

Wenona former All-American Gymnast Meredith

Cast: Wenona
Genres: Submission ,Straight ,Weights ,Humiliation ,muscular ,BDSM ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Handler ,Fingering
Wenona has been doing bondage modeling for close to 9 years. This girl gets hotter and more fit each time we see her.
So when you have a flexible girl you bend her right? You take her to the edge of her endurance and you work on her. When your girl has huge nipples, well that’s just a bonus.
With her extremely bent backwards, we tie off Wenona’s nipples and hang heavy weights from them. We hang a 20lb. bowling ball from a crotch strap. We pull her tongue out and back with a mousetrap, and we make the girl cum and cum.What you see visually is what you got. Wenona is truly amazing.
Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 373.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wenona former All-American Gymnast

Время генерации страницы 0.12368 секунды с 9 запросами