View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 09:18 AM   #5425
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

IR - yes, Yes, YES! - Pretty Blonde Winnie Rider and OT Orland Park

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Winnie Rider
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English
Winnie Rider likes pussy torture. I'm not sure why we're bothering to say anything else. She's hot, she's willing, she's literally begging for us to hurt her. Her body language says as much as her voice. She leans forward when she tells us about how much enjoyment she gets from suffering through intense pussy punishment. Whatever metal bondage devices and pain toys we bring out she will readily play with.
Winnie's wearing a pretty dress but not for long. OT cuts it away quickly, revealing her banging body. Her tits are large and firm. Her pussy is shaved clean, a perfect target for his whip to crack against. Her ass is a nice round target without a blemish on it. Not yet, at least. In a few minutes it is going to have a combination of bruises from a heavy caning and the light crisscrossing red marks of a harsh whipping.
She told us that her favorite thing was pussy torture, though, and we didn't forget. OT is going to flog, cane, whip and paddle her pussy without mercy. And that won't be all that happens. Bondage isn't just for arms and legs. Clamps and hooks contort her face until she looks exactly how OT wants her to.. It's uncomfortable and distracting but nothing is going to keep her from feeling the impacts that are going to come down on her exposed cunt.
By the time her slot is filled with the cold metal dildo she is so sore. It doesn't matter. OT pounds Winnie relentlessly with the toy until she has an explosive orgasm. That doesn't begin to describe the intensity. Winnie wasn't kidding when she said she loved pussy torture. Getting abused like she did had her dripping wet and ready to blow before the steel cock was even inside of her. She's crying but it doesn't stop her from cumming.
Format: mp4
Duration: 49:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7286kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - yes, Yes, YES! - Pretty Blonde Winnie Rider and OT

Kay Kardia London River Salt Spring

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
We'll get back to Kay Kardia in just a second but we discovered something about London River a while back that we had to share. You see, London hates being tickled. Really that doesn't begin to describe it. She can't stand being tickled.
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7284kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia London River

InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider Ashley Lane Bondage Episode 3 Linyi

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing. Vicks confessed that her girlfriend was lying about something.
Duration: 39:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7261kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Winnie Rider Ashley Lane Bondage Episode 3

Pretty boy slave humiliated and pegged by Mistress Cherry Torn! New Port Richey

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: CBT ,brunet ,Femdom ,Facesitting ,shaved ,Orgasm Denial ,Straight ,Slave ,switch ,Male Sub
It’s extra fun to break down the pretty boys. They think flashing those good looks and cute smile are enough to satisfy a Divine Bitch, but are sorrily mistaken. Mistress Cherry Torn cuts through her slave with her sharp tongue and dissects him to a mere slug in the dirt. This is when the real magic happens! Sweaty foot worship, bondage, dildo gag, pussy worship, pegging and humiliation are all included!
Duration: 41:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pretty boy slave humiliated and pegged by Mistress Cherry Torn!

Leg Scissor Hell from one of our best set of Legs Drifting

Cast: Daisy Ducati ,Freya French
Genres: Humiliation ,Vaginal Penetration ,shaved ,mixed ,Fingering ,Straight ,Lesbian ,Domination ,Redhead ,LezDom
Freya French is wrestling for ultimate Surrender for the first time today. She has some wrestling experience and is confident she can take on last year’s Rookie Cup Champion, Daisy Ducati. Daisy has been extremely impressive in her last few matches. She’s proven to have lethal legs.
Duration: 44:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Leg Scissor Hell from one of our best set of Legs

Tyler File part 1 Boles

Release Year: 2022
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation,Tits torture
The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.
Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tyler File part 1

Live Tag Team League The Dragons vs The Pirates Olongapo

Cast: Dia Zerva ,Yana Jordan ,Ariel X ,Wenona
Genres: Humiliation ,Fingering ,Champion ,Submission ,LezDom ,Black ,slim ,Anal ,Tag Team ,Blonde
Welcome to Ultimate Surrender’s 2009 Tag Team League. Team Dragon vs Team Pirate. Four girls, non-scripted, real tag team action.
This is the start of the new 2009 Tag Team Season. New teams; new wrestlers. The Beginning of what will be the the most brutal Tag Team Season yet!
Team Dragon: Last year this team did not win a single match. It was the only team that was defeated every fight. This year Team Dragon gets a new team Captain, Ariel X. Ariel X took her team to the championship last year and hopes to bring Team Dragon out of the cellar.
Team Pirate: This team won last season’s Championship. Dia is the team captain and this year has a new partner, rookie Yanna Jordan. Yanna comes to US with vast wrestling experience but is new to the US style of wrestling. Can this team repeat and win two championships in a row?
This is the second match of the new 2009 Tag Team season: 5 teams battle to see who will be crowned the Champion. If you have not joined yet, now is the time. This is the ground floor of the most brutal sexy wrestling league on the net. Watch it from the start!
Duration: 1:11:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Live Tag Team League The Dragons vs The Pirates
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.12748 секунды с 9 запросами