View Single Post
Old 06-12-2024, 09:17 AM   #5424
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Katrina Colt - The Invalid Vol. 1 Episode 1 (2022) Mc Dougal

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Katrina Colt
Genres: Handjob
Video language: English
Marcelo (Marcelo Slave) ignores his wife’s pleas not to get a motorcycle and becomes wheelchair-bound for life. Filled with an overload of frustration, resentment and contempt, an unforgiving Katrina (Katrina Colt) sets out to humiliate and ridicule her invalid husband in cruel ways. One afternoon, she invites a sexy stud (Ramon Nomar) over and forces her husband to watch as she plays with her boy-toy – all the while taunting and hurling disparaging remarks at her husband.
Format: mp4
Duration: 22:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Katrina Colt - The Invalid Vol. 1 Episode 1 (2022)

Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy Pingxiang

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Mercy West
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.
Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mercy West No Mercy for Mercy

IR - Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Sexy Siouxsie Q East Stone Gap

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Siouxsie Q
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What is your experience with BDSM?
As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren’t considered normal, weren’t your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That’s why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it’s actually awesome and not boring.
What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?
It’s the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I’m a businesswoman, I’m an entrepreneur, I’m a work-a-holic, so when I get a chance to really be in subspace and let it all go and submit, and not have to worry about podcasts and columns and the rest of the world, that’s Heaven for me.
What are you most looking forward to doing today?
I’m just really looking forward to the whole thing. As somebody who likes this kind of lifestyle, you don’t get the opportunity everyday to be in a giant, cool set and have all the toys ever and do an over-the-top fantasy, which is what we do in this industry. So I’m excited to play with all the cool toys.
Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6728kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: IR - Siouxsie Q‘s Audition - Sexy Siouxsie Q

Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking Maybrook

Knelt pardon begging in the presence of her female sudent is so disgracing that the teacher turns red in her face. But this is not the worst punishment she is destined for getting in the head's office. The head and the female student give her a double over-the-knee spanking lesson. Then, she unexpectedly cums while being on the male knees and getting slapped by the fem spanker. Oh my God!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:26
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1369kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Teacher College Public Humiliation & Spanking

Bella Rossi has a brand new plaything! 2 hot red-heads face off! Ayer

Cast: Ela Darling ,John Strong ,Bella Rossi
Genres: Big Tits ,Voyeur ,other hair color ,Discipline ,Anal ,Nylons Stockings ,shaved ,Tattoo ,big dick ,Blonde
Ela Darling is a demure little cutie- fresh meat for public humiliation. She crawls around in sexy stockings looking for guests to finger-bang her tight pink cunt, then she finds some cock to suck. Bella gets bored and decides to pour hot wax on her little whore pet. The red wax looks beautiful on Ela’s pale skin. Now it is time for some hard fucking in the pussy and face all while being humiliated in front of a crowd. Ela begs to be a cum dumpster and gets her wish.
Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rossi has a brand new plaything! 2 hot red-heads face off!

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt Orrstown

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.
Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne Compromises, Part 3 Blue Bell

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.
Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherie Deville and Lavender Rayne Compromises, Part 3
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.13092 секунды с 9 запросами