Old 06-11-2024, 11:38 PM   #70263
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default CockyBoys Derrick Vinyard fucks Wake Riley 720p

CockyBoys Derrick Vinyard fucks Wake Riley 720p

Studio: CockyBoys

Derrick Vinyard - the big man returns in his final scene before retirement. This time Wake is his victim. You know by now Vinyard is a power top. He has a massive, thick cock and isn't afraid to shove it in a boy's ass hard, fast, and all the way. Honestly Wake was only supposed to give Vinyard a blowjob. We were all just screwing around in my loft, and decided to break out the camera and do one last scene with Vinyard. A third of the way into it Vinyard wanted to fuck Wake, and it got out of hand from there. It starts with Wake sucking Vinyard's dick. Amazingly, Wake deep throats Vinyard's cock all the way to the base. The boy must have no gag reflex at all! When Vinyard tells Wake he wants to fuck, Wake sits down on Vinyard's cock. I'm not sure Wake knew what he was in for though, because Vinyard spins Wake around and pounds the hell out of his tight little ass doggie style. The best part comes when Wake ends up on his back. Vinyard fucks him so hard you can hear Vinyard's balls slapping hard against Wake's ass cheeks. Of course Vinyard goes out with a 'bang' blowing a massive load all over Wake. In the words of my man Vinyard, 'Good times!' Check it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3085kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 358.8 MB

Download CockyBoys Derrick Vinyard fucks Wake Riley 720p

Jax Thirio, Benvi - Let's Be Jerk off Buddies

On his knees, he looks up and me and chokes to the base; he's fuckin' sexy.

Duration: 34:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Jax Thirio, Benvi - Let's Be Jerk off Buddies

Hot Threesome Chris Shine, Ricky Bobby & Andy Adler 1080p

Cast: Chris Shine, Ricky Bobby, Andy Adler
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Threesome, Bareback

The scene begins with three boys laying back in just their underwear kissing. Ricky Bobby is on the left wearing gray boxer briefs. Andy Adler sits in the middle enjoying the affection while equipped with tight white underwear. Meanwhile Chris Shine is on the right wearing loose gray boxer shorts. Soon their kissing turns into more intimate actions. The boys begin to fondle one another and become aroused. The action intensifies when Ricky removes Andy's underwear, exposing his hardening cock which flops to the side. Then Chris gets completely naked and kisses Andy on the lips. Ricky proceeds to kiss up Andy's leg and stroke his erection. As things heat up, Ricky takes Andy's cock deep into his wet throat. After a few moments Chris wants a turn and begins sucking on Andy's hard cock. Ricky strips down fully nude and kisses Andy passionately. Double dick sucking occurs with Chris sucking Andy's cock, While Andy Sucks Ricky's dick. Next Andy sits in the middle and jerks off both Ricky and Chris simultaneously. A playful sexual session full of sucking, stroking, and kissing continues. Oral frenzy ignites upon the futon while the boys give one another blow jobs. Suddenly Andy gets on his hands and knees to suck Chris' dick while presenting his bare ass to Ricky. Ricky takes the opportunity to give Andy a rim job and licks the tight pink hole. Andy sucks on Chris' thick dick until the other two boys switch positions.

Duration: 20:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4831kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 763.2 MB

Download Hot Threesome Chris Shine, Ricky Bobby & Andy Adler 1080p

OF-Disakorn peedeedi Kenvin

Video language: English

I always have some back up plans and plenty of eager models wanting to do full-scenes.The schedule is a little different this month, so be prepared for some Chaos!

Duration: 28:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 818kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 193.2 MB

Download OF-Disakorn peedeedi Kenvin

Samuel Decker, Jordan Neo & Kael Fernandes

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Video language: English

Samuel Decker gets pounded every which way and he's definitely hot for whatever Theo dishes out which is a lot!

Duration: 22:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Samuel Decker, Jordan Neo & Kael Fernandes
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18560 секунды с 9 запросами