View Single Post
Old 06-11-2024, 09:34 PM   #20382
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Hot 19 yr old suffers a category 5 Hogtied suspension. Is...

Hot 19 yr old suffers a category 5 Hogtied suspension. Isis Love makes

Cast: Iona Grace ,Isis Love
Genres: Handler ,Corporal Punishment ,fake boobs ,mixed ,Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Big Tits ,Ball Gag ,Domination ,shaped
Video language: English

Live Show Mondays brings you part 3 of 4 of the September live show that featured Iona Grace and sexy co-top Isis Love.
Iona is put in yet another brutal Category 5 hogtied suspension. This girl is one of the toughest we have ever worked with when it comes to taking tight, punishing bondage. All the tying is live and you get to see how we do everything. No edits.
With her elbows tightly wrapped behind and her huge breasts cruelly bound, we Hogtied our little 19 yr old in one of the strictest ties you can do to a person. The we suspend her by just her elbows and ankles. Isis Love makes this little bondage whore cum and cum again. How much more can this girl take?

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 343.3 MB

Download Hot 19 yr old suffers a category 5 Hogtied suspension. Isis Love makes

Alina West bolted into a wooden box

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

They don't come much more tiny and compact than Alina West, but what she lacks in height she more then makes up for in enthusiasm. Her small stature makes her the perfect fit for our handy wooden box, and we shove her in and drill the lid back in place. This boxed up cutie is now ready for the taking. It is game time.

Duration: 16:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7276kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 909.4 MB

Download Alina West bolted into a wooden box

Hose-Hooded & Bound

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring! Afterwards, she is tape-tied in a seated yoga position while her head is encased! Tobi endures numerous pantyhose bondages while wearing a while corset and heels to match. Repeatedly hooded, bound, gagged, and contorted, seether puts the long legged lass through her paces. A must-have for any hose and bondage enthusiast!

Duration: 1:24:34
Video: 720x480, MP4V, 1192kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 819.2 MB

Download Hose-Hooded & Bound

Sexy Teacher Gets Spanked (Nata)

Her ass is so damn spankable that the head teacher gives the hard thrashing lessons to Nata on a regular basis! Cruel and perverted? But this slut deserves the most extreme punishment for her bad behavior, no doubt! What is waiting for this blondie today? Upskirt slapping, chained and cuffed flagellation, over-the-knee spanking and some other discipline acts. But this teacher with so spankable ass is unready to change - every painful spanking lesson on the boss's knees ends up with a secret orgasm!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1499kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 213.9 MB

Download Sexy Teacher Gets Spanked (Nata)

Dolly's Test - Part 2

Part 2 starts with Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss-cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:10
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 815.5 MB

Download Dolly's Test - Part 2
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.11392 секунды с 9 запросами